It's better then Blackout

Raptor

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Genuine said:

Wow, people here are delusional by saying "respect Blackout or be respectful wtvs...". Everyone has his own opinion and here we are talking about albums of the same artist, so it won't be a problem since as a fan base we love all the albums. Everyone tend to listen to some album more than the other, and of course it is totally normal to prefer other albums and not just say that Blackout is the best !!! Havn't listened to Glory, i'll wait until the release date so i can stream it on Spotify... 

You can listen to it and stream on  Spotify :bwink:

10 minutes ago, thebritneyarmy said:

i dont understand why every album britney releases it needs to be better then the other 

i remember people saying this for britney jean and now everyone hates the album with i dont get the hate at all 

lets see in a couple months people are going to start saying britney jean is better 

This. I have a different love for each. BJ was my least favorite and still is after the last track. There's still tracks I would pick over some songs on Glory. I do remember people saying it was her best and changing their mind to the worst. Success has a lot to do with people taste as well as something being... just new.

it depends on your taste 
I'm more into dark/raw stuff so it's hard for me to let Blackout go :ehidk: +nostalgia, I listen to it since 07 and Glory is so new to us.
It's my Top 3 for sure: Blackout, ITZ, Glory. But Idk and honestly don't care in what order they go, they're all great
I love all her albums anyway (except BJ, sorry :bigkiss:)  

1 hour ago, The Genuine said:

Lets just say that i'll give Britney credit for singing some parts and some songs. It is my least favorite album though. Still jamming on ITZ and FF

Are you serious? Are you giving her credits for singing some parts of her own album?

:umwtf:

2 minutes ago, Javier Nicolas said:

Are you serious? Are you giving her credits for singing some parts of her own album?

:umwtf:

We don't know what happened behind the scenes !! For example, the chorus of Brightest Morning Start was sung by Milki Mariana. A few weeks ago Sia's manager posted a picture of Britney's handwriting for the song, which means Britney got really involved in writing the song. Maybe Who.Is.He as an executive producer didn't appreciate her vocals, and we all know he likes to overproduce every single tune (Alien says hi). I know, i sound delusional Haha. Lets forget that that era happened and focus on THIS 

Archived