It's better then Blackout

Raptor

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, people here are delusional by saying "respect Blackout or be respectful wtvs...". Everyone has his own opinion and here we are talking about albums of the same artist, so it won't be a problem since as a fan base we love all the albums. Everyone tend to listen to some album more than the other, and of course it is totally normal to prefer other albums and not just say that Blackout is the best !!! Havn't listened to Glory, i'll wait until the release date so i can stream it on Spotify... 

I find Blackout to be super overrated like yes it's a really great album and it was so experimental but in my opinion ITZ ***** all over Blackout and is still her best album to date....Glory comes in 2nd or possibly ties with with ITZ. I even like Circus better than BO.......I like albums with a lot of variety and some of Blackout mainly the Danja tracks sound a little samey samey 

12 minutes ago, G-unit said:

You have to let it sink in for a few months.  When BJ first leaked, people were saying the same type of things.  Go back and look.  It's embarrassing.  That's why I'm hoping this album really is amazing.

They probably said it out of denial and disbelief tbh :madonna:

Theres no denying that Glory is a masterpiece, I actually prefer it but I wonder if it will be as revolutionary as Blackout

25 minutes ago, G-unit said:

You have to let it sink in for a few months.  When BJ first leaked, people were saying the same type of things.  Go back and look.  It's embarrassing.  That's why I'm hoping this album really is amazing.

I wasn't here then (a break from exhale) but I think BJ mostly got ruined because of the fake vocals lol 

Guest ErJ Spears
13 minutes ago, Jackk said:

Not really tbh. 

Blackout 

Femme fatale 

In the zone 

Glory 

Tbfh!

Wait, what? 

How is FF better than Glory?

It's understandable with Blackout and ITZ but FF? Explain Photo

I respect ur opinion tho.