Subliminal Beyonce shade in Coupure Electrique

Goodgood

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE FRENCH LYRICS AND AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION ASAP I CANT DEAL :queenie: 

I am forgetting the outside world when you make, make love to me, love to me | x2 | J'oublie le monde quand tu fais, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour

Like blackouts | Comme des coupures électriques

I am forgetting the outside world when you make, make love to me, love to me | J'oublie le monde quand tu fais, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour

...Love to me | ...Moi l'amour

A moment with you, in the dark | x2 | Un moment avec toi, dans le noir

You are the light | x2 | Tu es la lumière

I am forgetting the outside world when you make, make love to me, love to me | x2 | J'oublie le monde quand tu fais, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour

I am forgetting the outside world when you make, make love to me, love to me | J'oublie le monde quand tu fais, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour

7 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I found this translation-

anfrqr.jpg

Shitty translation, sorry. It's clear the song was written first in English, then translated into French. This translation doesn'y yake that into account.

:lessons:

3 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Shitty translation, sorry. It's clear the song was written first in English, then translated into French. This translation doesn'y yake that into account.

:lessons:

No need to apologize to me- I just randomly saw that on Facebook earlier.  I haven't even listened to the song yet.

Archived