I'm done Britney better quit

toysoldier88

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AGREED  100000% The Glory World Tour, but the Private Show Tour has such a cute ring to it :bwink: love to whoever posted that first 

I'm really lucky because I live in LA and I've been to the Vegasney show a few times. I was finally doing a meet and greet this up coming saturday, it was cancelled :tiffanycries: (don't worry, I'm actually not bitter at all because I knew it was for the VMAs omgomgomg),

but Vegas is expensive and for anyone international having to fly that far to see her, it really sucks and it must be really hard. To everyone who has done it, BRAVOOOOOOO.

This album deserves a world tour :crying1: and everyone NEEDS to blessed and see this music in person. 

I don't want it thrown in to the Vegas show, I want the show we all see revolving around this music.

Do we think she'd realistically do this? The last dates posted for Vegas are early 2017, nothing else has been announced. 

I am happy Vegas gave her that spark back. She's so confident, I'm so proud of her :crying4:

Side note, Better is such a f'ing jam. :crying11: heard it on HQ speakers just now, DAMN.

Archived