Glory Will KILL YOU...

RedDeath

Glory WILL KILL YOU... In the BEST way :bwink: 

Here are the things I liked track-by-track and things YOU (for those who don't want to listen to the leaks.... I'm proud of you) :cooltshirt: need to know (I excluded the songs that are already released):

Invitation: Great lyrics (Verses), Chorus is KILLER, and her ANGELIC voice is a good way to start :plzney: 
Man On The Moon: The way she sang the pre-chorus and the chorus is a KILLER and it will make you cry.. literally :wendycry:
Just Luv Me: I see the resemblance with Selena Gomez's songs like Good For You BUT this is WAY BETTER... Especially the way she sang the verses and the bridge.:cooltshirt: But not good enough to be a single.. For sure it will be compared by the GP to Selena's songs :sickofu:

Slumber Party: THE BEST KILLER SONG on the album. **** lyrics, voice... EVERYTHING :TOMH:, the pre-chorus which repeats some of the words, the chorus which makes you:werk: the refrain with the guy which makes you :gaspney: and the entire song :madance: We have our 2nd single everyone :bop:

Just Like Me: The intro with a guitar reminds me of a song that I don't remember... BUT don't be confused, this is a KILLER song with how she sang the verses while the chorus makes you imagine that you're in a beautiful landscape or in a trance :drinky: The chorus reminds me of an MJ song Give In To Me which I LOVE

Love Me Down: The verses are ICONIC, the pre-chorus really builds up the feeling, and the Chorus is a soft banger :bparty: and the last line with britney's ICONIC vibrato. This reminds me of L2LU 

Hard To Forget Ya: At fist I thought this was Indian-themed song :overwhelm: The verses reminds me of another song I can't recall. To be honest, I'm tired of the repeated lines in the chorus :nyheadache: BUT the bridge is KILLER.. you could feel the emotion and vulnerability on her voice:tiffanycries: 

What You Need: The BEST KILLER ENDING (for standard version) for HER BEST ALBUM EVER. Her voice shows how confident and how BACK she really is :hype: The lyrics give me life especially the verses. If there will be a tour (God make this happen :wendycry:) this is a nice ending and a reminder that she's still the QUEEN :comingthru:and the last line... "That was fun."

Better: At first you will think it's another Just Luv Me but no. For me, please don't hate me:bigkiss:, this one is SLIGHTLY better than Just Luv Me :riri: another KILLER song for her

Change Your Mind: The MOST interesting and Chill song that will make you :myjam: and a great song to listen to when you're drinking :drinky: Also, there's a mysterious-vibe on the way she pronounces the spanish words... which I really dig :yay: The verses are well-sang, the pre-chorus is catchy af, and the chorus is lounge-type banger :flawless:

Liar: At first you know you're in for a treat. This could be a good choice for a single. You could feel the strength and confidence on the way she sang the verses, the chorus is slight generic... sorry :lanacackle: but the violin and the harmonica in the chorus... orchestraney :orly: the wowowowo is catchy af :britlol:

If I'm Dancing: The song with the most Production and the Glory version of BNG. I must say the production is EVERYTHING :ahhh: and the chorus is chill which reminds me of HOE. Angelic voice is ever-present in this song  

Coupure Electrique: A mysterious-vibe, chill, dark song. This one really says a lot that she really wants to give something new to her fans.. and for that I thank you, Godney :sobbing: I'm emotional right now. The production, the voice, and the confidence in every song are at best. WE are NOT WORTHY :scalped: A KILLER Album  :scalped:  She slays everyone in the business :riri:  No one can touch the quality of this album :cooltshirt::scalped::onpoint::wooney::clap1:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived