Worst song of #GLORY In your opinion !!!

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say that each song on the album has its own special sound to it. Personally, I think 'Invitation' is such a good choice for opening the album, it sounds dreamy and indeed inviting us fan to find out what's more to hear. 

My only least favorite song would be 'What You Need' as it starting great, but then it gets somewhat boring to me. Who knows it might a grower. We will see.

Guest ErJ Spears

WARNING! UNPOPULAR OPINION!

The weakest one for me is DYWCO, I know I know, her vocals are slayage and the beat is amazing, BUT, 

the chorus is so baaadd I just can't listen to that song anymore...I need a new edit asap. 

7 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

:umomg: Invitation is so magical :crying1:

i would go with private show... Was not feeling that track earlier, not feeling it now :arianabye:

2 minutes ago, anacondamp3 said:

clumsy. is it by definition the worst, but it isn't a bad song at all. i like it 

and...sis...invitation??? it's meant to be an album opener and it is a beautiful one at that

the atmospheric production on invitation....pure bliss

4 minutes ago, doolittle27 said:

I would say that each song on the album has its own special sound to it. Personally, I think 'Invitation' is such a good choice for opening the album, it sounds dreamy and indeed inviting us fan to find out what's more to hear. 

My only least favorite song would be 'What You Need' as it starting great, but then it gets somewhat boring to me. Who knows it might a grower. We will see.

I KNOW, in terms of production and everything sounds amazing... and usually I love the magical, kinda floating vibe sounds best, but the chorus is so artsy-fartsy kanye west that I just can't... something is just off idk. but well, at least there's NO britney jean treatment quality on any track of the album, even clumsy slays too :wendycry:

Guest ErJ Spears
1 minute ago, Da Fr3ak said:

:bop: Idk. I keep replaying if i'm dancing over and over tho 

Oh My Gosh, I love that song so much! It's so chill <3 definitely one of my favs!

Archived