Guest Supernova.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernova.
Just now, TripInTheZone said:

I hope it atleast get a nomination. 

Her artistry is on a whole new level. :sobbing:

A nomination is cute but what other albums would be up for best pop album? If the competition isn't strong she can win it 

3 minutes ago, Supernova. said:

A nomination is cute but what other albums would be up for best pop album? If the competition isn't strong she can win it 

sadly the competition is going to be bigger than ever this year. Beyonce, Adele, Rihanna, Kanye, and possibly Gaga depending when she releases

Guest Supernova.
Just now, ItsEJBitch said:

sadly the competition is going to be bigger than ever this year. Beyonce, Adele, Rihanna, Kanye, and possibly Gaga depending when she releases

Best pop album, not album of the year. But why should we belittle Britney? Her album is amazing and I love Beyoncé but her album is boring compared to Britney's. Adele? Same music all the time. Rihanna? Ehh...Kanye has a Pop album?

Guest Supernova.
1 minute ago, Da Fr3ak said:

it deserves multiple grammys :lessons:

We get it, you didn't have to say it twice. But no seriously I agree with your first post. I love Beyoncé but lemonade is boring. Britney deserves to win.

Just now, Supernova. said:

Best pop album, not album of the year. But why should we belittle Britney? Her album is amazing and I love Beyoncé but her album is boring compared to Britney's. Adele? Same music all the time. Rihanna? Ehh...Kanye has a Pop album?

Well yeah pop wise the GP eats adele and beyonce up lol. They will get most of the Grammy's unfortunately :tifftear:

Archived