An ICONIC Glory Era Gif ++Exhale Exclusive++

SlayOut

• Super Mods

OK SISTREN, LISTEN UP

I've never made a gif before, nor do I claim to have pro-editing skills! But @WOMANIZA introduced an iconic Glory gif to our glorious forum, seen below:

9506B47C-CDEA-4CCA-86D3-8D4EF4FC985A_zps

So I decided to utilize it and bring some flare to it. So, introducing an Exhale exclusive (first revealed in BreatheOnMOi's hit thread) :queenflopga:..

INTRODUCING...!

2q2momo.jpg

This is more of a process than I realized! So idk why I included Anti or Revival. I think I included Revival since people said Make Me sounded like a Selena Gomez influence :selenerz: And I probably included Anti because ha fanbase never thought the world would get it and it does well at streaming... Something Glory will one up her with! :riha:

Enjoy!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

it's so accurate tho, I wouldn't believe it if it was before the leak :chershade:

Deep down you probably knew Glory was going to scalp us tho :tiffanynod: Don't be afraid to admit it, since she was coming for us anyways

2q2momo.jpg  

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Liar said:

SO GOOD. I love how it zooms in on the others and it looks like they're shaking, like Adele is scared as **** as Britney comes back to life

Exactly! Like they know Britney's coming with full vengeance and great material and they're just shook

2q2momo.jpg

5 minutes ago, QtBlackMan said:

DEAD giphy.gif

SAME, but like the gif shows, Glory will rise

2q2momo.jpg

Archived