Man On The Moon video idea....

Gimmemore07

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even want to imagine things we'll never get :crying11:

I just wish, whatever single she releases, she would go back to her roots of making videos where she performs a character, with unusual costumes and sets. PG kinda did it, but it was ugly. Perfume and Make Me... are what I call normal videos, nothing out of this world or iconic. I don't want that anymore. I want something iconic that becomes a signature, where she looks awesome, that is entertaining from beginning to end, not a normal Britney, wearing normal clothes, doing normal stuff. 

55 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't even want to imagine things we'll never get :crying11:

I just wish, whatever single she releases, she would go back to her roots of making videos where she performs a character, with unusual costumes and sets. PG kinda did it, but it was ugly. Perfume and Make Me... are what I call normal videos, nothing out of this world or iconic. I don't want that anymore. I want something iconic that becomes a signature, where she looks awesome, that is entertaining from beginning to end, not a normal Britney, wearing normal clothes, doing normal stuff. 

I totally agree!!!! I miss her old iconic videos, my idea would be perfect for the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kisses2all:

Let me change it

2 hours ago, Gimmemore07 said:

If MOTM becomes a single, the video should be set in the 60's and Lucky is married to an astronaut and she's waiting for him to come back home to earth! There can even be a dream sequence where Britney is on the moon crying over poor Lucky. I am so here for retro Britney. It'd be so cute!!!!!! :werk::werk::werk:

:truthtea:

Archived