PRODUCERS

BABY BEATRIZ

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

They've produced it Someone named Ilya has co-produced it who also produced Slumber Party

he didn't sadly. he wrote a song called slumber party that somebody found on one of those publishing sites and everyone just assumed that was britney's song but it wasn't. i mean slumber godty is amazing but i wish she had worked with max or ilya, mattman & robin proved to be fantastic though. :myjam:

Just now, spreadmywings said:

I thought britney co-wrote Man on the Moon and Just luv me but I was wrong. not that personal after all? :dontlike: still love them :crying1:

I STILL NEED THE PRODUCERS OF THE BONUS TRACKS SONGS?? WHO IS THE PRODUCER OF THE MASTERPIECE CHANGE YOUR MIND? AND HOW IS NOT IN THE STANDARD VERSION? :gobaby:

3 minutes ago, Maizena de Buenos Aires said:

HE DID IT GREAT. THIS MAN DESERVE THE SKY :gobaby:

He did all the vocals!

Gotta find that interview with BURNS to verify it.

Wait...here it is:..

"There was another guy with you in the photo that she posted on Instagram by the name of Mischke Butler?

He's a vocal engineer. He was the person helping to record the vocals. [He’s] the person that hits the record button and gets everything in there [and] makes sure we get enough takes and stuff. He's really experienced as well. It's good to have him in the room. It was the first time I'd met him, too, but he was such a great guy as well."

Read more: http://z100.iheart.com/articles/trending-104650/burns-on-producing-britney-spears-make-15023823/#ixzz4HwggmmxT

12 hours ago, Maizena de Buenos Aires said:

I STILL NEED THE PRODUCERS OF THE BONUS TRACKS SONGS?? WHO IS THE PRODUCER OF THE MASTERPIECE CHANGE YOUR MIND? AND HOW IS NOT IN THE STANDARD VERSION? :gobaby:

right! I also love Change your mind, liar and coupure electrique. How can these be bonus track? I would replace clumsy, better and hard to forget ya for them. Have been reading that some dont like what you need, wtf? the sound isnt urban but its great and its her best vocals!!!!! she proves she can sing on this track!!!

12 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

he needs so much praise!! Britney doesnt sound robotic, dont exaggerate on"baby voice", clear vocals, britney's voice not myah. She sounds so much like ITZ's voice. Loooove it!!! Ok, we dont hear too much low britney voice except for some parts on private show, liar and what you need, but the highs soft and **** are so on point. I was afraid when PS came out but it is the only song where she sounds like a chipmunk and its only when she sings the words private show

i mean, all producers of Glory needs our praise!! they did it great!! And Im already loving more glory than blackout, tho' this is iconic. My new triple is ITZ, Glory and Blackout- in this order.

Glory is like the advanced sound of Itz but this one is still the first because it tells a story, its like a diary, and it had impact in my life. I know britney probably isnt going to write lyrics so damn personal like ITZ again but Im perfectly fine if she does what she did in Glory. you can tell she was into this album, that she gave 2 fcks for it and was more involved than on circus, femme fatale and britney jean

2 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

he needs so much praise!! Britney doesnt sound robotic, dont exaggerate on"baby voice", clear vocals, britney's voice not myah. She sounds so much like ITZ's voice. Loooove it!!! Ok, we dont hear too much low britney voice except for some parts on private show and what you need, but the high its on point. I wasnt afraid when PS came out but it is the only song where she sounds like a chipmunk and its only when she sings the words private show

I think the vocals on this album are actually stronger than the songs themselves.

Mischke has MADE this album.

Archived