Bad news Guys!

5 minutes ago, Zoella said:

More like 

When Beyoncé is prerecording the vocals for her VMA performance to make everyone think she's singing live in the studio next to yours...

:riri:

Sis, is this really something you want to say as a Britney fan? :xcuseme: At least Beyoncé won't be lipping to album vocals. 

5 minutes ago, TripInTheZone said:

Glad to see Rihanna, Beyoncé and Britney in the same room :lanacackle:

it is possible to be a fan of all 3 :bwink:

True. I love Britney and Rihanna, and I can respect Beyoncé for what she does even though I'm not a big fan. I just wish Gaga was performing, too.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emailmycock
2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Sis, is this really something you want to say as a Britney fan? :xcuseme: At least Beyoncé won't be lipping to album vocals. 

True. I love Britney and Rihanna, and I can respect Beyoncé for what she does even though I'm not a big fan. I just wish Gaga was performing, too.

I love me some album vocals:riri:

15 minutes ago, ♡BoomBoom♡ said:

Before anything else, I actually like Beyoncé and I have nothing against her.

I just don't want Britney to be overshadowed :sickofu: C'mon it's her first VMA performance since the GM one and I really thought it'd be nice for her to finally shine and prove the GP wrong.

Britney will still get lots of press and attention even with Beyoncé performing.  It isn't a big deal.  

1 minute ago, ZAM9315 said:

Honestly there's nothing to worry about. Even the GP knows Beyonce is so overexposed and she's tries so ******* hard. Britney is once and a lifetime performances that are always a rare gem that the GP enjoys.  Britney will outshine her.  

her album that is priced that $17.99 never leaves the top 10 on iTunes so clearly the public doesn't think she's overexposed since she's consistently slaying. YOU think she's overexposed. :queenflopga:

1 minute ago, -ididitagain- said:

her album that is priced that $17.99 never leaves the top 10 on iTunes so clearly the public doesn't think she's overexposed since she's consistently slaying. YOU think she's overexposed. :queenflopga:

No seriously I don't. I've been. A Beyonce fan before a britney stan. After that trash that came out in 2013 or 14. I stopped being a fan of Beyonce her music has been awful ever since. The last song I like NY Beyonce was halo/love on top/single ladies. 

47 minutes ago, tommyll said:

Britney always overshadows Beyonce whenever theyre relevant at the same time...do ppl still talk about Beyonces 2003 VMA performance? No? Exactly.

lmao, I actually didn't remember that she had a 2003 performance. Was it Crazy In Love? (Do I really care? No, not really. I like Bey, but that's how little she means to me compared to Britney.)

Archived