Team Britney is considering "Invitation", "Man on the moon" or "Just Luv Me" for second single

Best choice for second single?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Slumber Party has a good reggae(ish) vibe and is a perfect way to end off the summer.

But Just Luv Me has this summer transition into a cool Autumn feel.

Man on the Moon would be great for the last single i feel. (or a cute romantic drama comedy movie)

Invitation could be the third single. 

I really want Liar, or Better to be a single. :crying2: and WHAT YOU NEED at one point.

i want at least like 15 singles for this album. 

The BEST choice for an absolute smash is clearly Liar :beynah:

Why are they ******* around and ignoring Britney's "Buttons" tbh :beynah:

This song is a ******* SMASHER, it will destroy careers :beynah:

It also has cross-over country appeal... :beynah:

Also, Man On the Moon is kinda cheesy and a terrible single choice, imho. Invitation is too downtempo for radio.

Just Luv Me is GREAT, but I honestly feel like 1) it's too similar to Bieber and Gomez's recent work, and people will dismiss it from Britney and 2) another mid-tempo will set the album in the wrong direction. Just Luv Me could be single 3, but they need a pop SMASH for 2nd single. People want pop bangers from Britney first and foremost, then when they're paying attention they can be a little more "unexpected"

Archived