i hope they don't rush release it

Kuzco

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Anibalto said:

Leaks means anything this days, the pre-order sales will help her a lot so don't worry guys, enjoy the album if you have it, if you don't be strong until friday. Glory will be on the top not metter the leaks. Bookmark me. :queenflopga:

Sure, Jan. Leaks are actually GREAT for an album because everyone hears the leak and then rushes to buy it a week later. Sure. Yeah. Course. GTFO :lessons: 

18 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Sure, Jan. Leaks are actually GREAT for an album because everyone hears the leak and then rushes to buy it a week later. Sure. Yeah. Course. GTFO :lessons: 

why would they buy it when they already have an iTunes quality leak ? :xcuseme:

that's when a poor quality version leaks

like what Madonna did to Rebel Heart

16 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I'm not saying that are great, but not the mess you're thinking, almost all the army has pre-ordered the album and GP don't know nothing about the leak, the industry has changed and the leaks are not like before, this is not 2006-2010 the streaming services changed the game for music and with Spotify, iTunes, Apple Musice, etc people don't google for leaks, if you like an album then you add it to your playlist or buy it with a click, so GTFO of your 2000s crisis and enjoy Glory

:lessons:

Archived