GODREN KWAK

SlayOut

• Super Mods

NNNNNNNNNNN I haven't listened to the album but given that everyone who had says it slays as part of the The Holy Trinity and says that Karen Kwak, her A&R, was so critical in helping Britney feel confident and sure in creating Glory. SO THIS GIF IS APPARENTLY SO ACCURATE TBH

ng93t5.jpg

SLAY THE B-ARMY GODREN KWAK :tifftear:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Zoella said:

Godren:moorangu: 

Maybe SLAYREN is better tbh :queenflopga:

Just now, SONAR said:

Is that her? 

We need to send her flowers :riri:

That is ha in all ha professional photo Glory! :bop: I'm definitely sending RCA some flowers specifically for Karen tbh

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Mariah Carey said:

You should send dem' flowers to Universal coz Saint Karen is from Universal 

nnnnnnnnnnnnnn imagine RCA getting flowers for someone that doesn't work for them. I'd be such a flop :moorangu: Thanks for the heads up sistren :queenflopga:

Just now, SONAR said:

:orangu:

Brb sending ha my first-born child

I'll ******* clean her house the rest of eternity for her since she helped grace us with Glory :orangu2:

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnn imagine RCA getting flowers for someone that doesn't work for them. I'd be such a flop :moorangu: Thanks for the heads up sistren :queenflopga:

I'll ******* clean her house the rest of eternity for her since she helped grace us with Glory :orangu2:

I'm just very glad that Britney's team outsourced for Saint Karen to A&R for Glory i mean

look at the Saint's back catalogue :bow: 

The Emancipation of Mimi

Channel Orange

amongst many successful

she is one talented and passionate lovely Saint <3 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, LittleLion said:

who tf is she?

She was Britney's A&R for Glory, so basically she is responsible for talent scouting and the artistic/commercial development of the recording artist. It also acts as a liaison between the artist and the record label.

Just now, SlayOut said:

She was Britney's A&R for Glory, so basically she is responsible for talent scouting and the artistic/commercial development of the recording artist. It also acts as a liaison between the artist and the record label.

So basically to sum it up, Glory is Karen Kwak (ft. Britney Spears)

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

OH MY BAD, i need some of her social media so i can send her hugs and looooveeee

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, falka said:

roses for Karen :bigkiss:

but I do not get this gif for f sake :dorkney:

The picture is supposed to represent someone thinking they're seeing God, so they clean their glasses, and rather than seeing God, they actually see Karen Kwak. Aka Karen Kwak is a Goddess, and realizing that makes you go good crazy. :orangu: 

3 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I love you, Karen! Please continue to work with Britney. Make sure Larry gives you a pay raise, too!

SHe works over at Universal and is the Senior Vice President over at the A&R Department, she surely doesn't need nor care about Larry's bullshit - in fact Saint Karen hated Clumsy but Larry lobbied that the song be put on the standard version.

Archived