Risebondagebarbiee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First single - Make Me

second single - DYWCO

third - Slumber Party

fourth - Just Like Me

would have included Change Your Mind and Just Luv Me as fifth and sixth singles, but Britney has never released more than four official singles from an album in her entire career (even during her prime where she was going diamond ever album and running the world).

Feel like the four above show the great sonic range of the album, and since Make Me covers the r&b midtempo area for a single, picked Just Like Me over Just Luv Me.

Just Like Me is just so unique. It has a rock edge of Pink in her voice, with a 90s electro r&b beat. Her artistic integroty would go through the roof if it were a single. 

4 minutes ago, Army1 said:

First single - Make Me

second single - DYWCO

third - Slumber Party

fourth - Just Like Me

would have included Change Your Mind and Just Luv Me as fifth and sixth singles, but Britney has never released more than four official singles from an album in her entire career (even during her prime where she was going diamond ever album and running the world).

Feel like the four above show the great sonic range of the album, and since Make Me covers the r&b midtempo area for a single, picked Just Like Me over Just Luv Me.

Just Like Me is just so unique. It has a rock edge of Pink in her voice, with a 90s electro r&b beat. Her artistic integroty would go through the roof if it were a single. 

I'm sorry but I really don't see DYWCO? as single material. Like it would do nothing for the mass public. The fans love it because it screams Britney but it's not a radio hit IMO.

28 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

I'm sorry but I really don't see DYWCO? as single material. Like it would do nothing for the mass public. The fans love it because it screams Britney but it's not a radio hit IMO.

I can see what your trying to saying, but I think it would hit with the general public because its very unique and odd souding, in the same way toxic was in back its day. 

Plus, it already has this viral push to possibly be the new anthem for millenials with the whole netflix and chill thing that the media has labeled it as. Could you imagine the viral sensation if the cover art for the single was DYWCO spelled out in the netflix font on the red background. 

That alone would make the young millenial crowd eat it up. Plus the fact that it screams Britney makes it an exciting return to form for those who gave up on Britney along time ago, for well, "not being Britney anymore". 

1. Make Me

2. Better - This will smash, no explanation necessary. "Sorry" anyone?

3. Love Me Down - kick it up a notch.

4. Liar - time to start whipping them weaves.

5. Hard To Forget Ya - show the GP some versatility.. definitely a radio smash.

6. Slumber Party - another song the GP will eat up.

7. Just Love Me - a nice close to the era I think

Honestly I want Clumsy!! Don't see it happening, as if 7 singles would lol.. We can dream!! IDGAF I AM REBORN.

Archived