This Needs To Be Her Single List.....

Risebondagebarbiee

1. Slumber Party - This will ******* slay the radios so hard. It will appeal to the GP. It has this mix of Sorry/Hollins Bring productions. This will go number 1 no doubt about it.

Third single...

Just Luv Me - Self explanatory but it needs to go after slumber Party to break up the sounds. This will broden the appeal. This will slay the radios as well.

Fourth Single...

Love Me Down - it just has this radio appeal that I feel will work after Just Luv Me. It'll hook people in even more and make the GP pay attention to Britney.

Fifth Single...

Change Your Mind - Just to make people aware that Britney can do other things. I think people will love this because Spanish music usually does well on the radio if it's done right and this is done absolutely right.

I love invitation and man on the moon and lots of other songs but it'd be too far out for the radio and it doesn't scream mass appeal. 

Who agrees with my list? If not what you would pick and why?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So hard to pick a single list, the songs are so varied. After hearing them all I'm not sure MMO was the best 1st single choice. It's kinda in the middle song, where there are more outright dance songs and more outright sensual moody songs. I think I'd be happy with anything except the songs that were previewed and 'What You Need'. Too early to say though!

Archived