Private Show is the worst song on the album.

LaLohan

Just now, Miss Cootie said:

Idk I feel like everyone's gonna think just that because theyre already over them. I dont think the preorder songs are any weaker than anything on the album
Kinda wish they didnt do the song a week thing now

No. I wasn't that hyped because I enjoyed them but they weren't what I expected. They didn't show the pop/r&b.

I was so taken aback at how good the other 11 tracks were. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

i agree. Private Show should've been a bonus track :cigney:

It should've been released for the perfume commercial only. Would've made it more special imo... Like she created the song just for the perfume.. Making an effort and ****.. :madance:

1 minute ago, ♕ LaLohan ♕ said:

It should've been released for the perfume commercial only. Would've made it more special imo... Like she created the song just for the perfume.. Making an effort and ****.. :madance:

I feel like it doesn't fit the album. 

They should have released a single with the perfume. I think they did that with Circus. More fans probs would have bought it just for that 

16 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Oh my good gay gawd! All of these threads are killing meeeee! I can not spoil it for myself, I must stay pure until Friday. 

But I love and live for Private Show, so if people are saying that's the "worst" on the album, I think I may just die after hearing this Flawlessness. 

Don't stay pure, get dirty... You'll love it. I have the link for all your sins if u want it :bwink:

Archived