For Those Who Listened

TyWalker

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally liked ALL tracks from the album (and they are very different from each other) :orly: that never happened before

The songs she has officially released until now sounds kinda meh compared to the rest of the tracks from the album tbh :orly:

Masterpieces: Coupure Électrique (This is now my favorite Britney song, it's kinda Dark Indie Pop, love it), Change Your Mind, Better, Just Luv Me, Just Like Me, Love Me Down

Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

I literally liked ALL tracks from the album :orly: that never happened before

Masterpieces: Coupure Électrique, Change Your Mind, Better, Just Luv Me, Just Like Me

The songs she has officially released until now sounds kinda meh compared to the rest of the tracks from the album :orly:

Better slayed :bsass:

The background vocals are pretty amazing. Layered like Blackout. And chamber/churchy It sounds like it is a blackout - in the zone squeal, done right. Like it was inspired by those albums but with current styling with a hint of a Louisiana ... and way less auto tune.  The instrumentals are very blackout like. Example the acoustic guitars like ooh ooh baby. The base in love me down. She listened to the fans on this one, and its clear she was staying as far away from the mistakes made on Britney Jean as she could.     

7 minutes ago, twinkelman88 said:

The background vocals are pretty amazing. Layered like Blackout. And chamber/churchy It sounds like it is a blackout - in the zone squeal, done right. Like it was inspired by those albums but with current styling with a hint of a Louisiana ... and way less auto tune.  The instrumentals are very blackout like. Example the acoustic guitars like ooh ooh baby. The base in love me down. She listened to the fans on this one, and its clear she was staying as far away from the mistakes made on Britney Jean as she could.     

and im getting alot of tina turner from this cd! Just listened to What you need- she better slay with those vocals! 

Archived