FRENCH FANS: how does she sound on Coupure Electrique??

jupal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
3 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

I know, I thought she sounded fine when I heard a snippet in lq, but she sounds so terrible but it's cute at the same time :orangu: 

She sounds terrible, you mean her voice or her french ? 

3 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

No I think her voice sounds really good, her french on the other hand... :orangu:

We're kinda lucky it's only a bonus song  :gimmemoar: 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

It's bad? Oh no... 

Maybe they should have ran it past a French person. 

Her accent is bad, the song is flawless but I think they should've done like Britney singing in english and someone else singing in French, but I'm actually glad she was willing to speak French and experiment. I think her accent is cute tho, but she doesn't have the best pronunciation :orangu:

2 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

Her accent is bad, the song is flawless but I think they should've done like Britney singing in english and someone else singing in French, but I'm actually glad she was willing to speak French and experiment. I think her accent is cute tho, but she doesn't have the best pronunciation :orangu:

We all know Britney says things strange. Lol

The songs production is bomb though. I don't speak French so I will sit here and love it because I can't tell it's bad. Ha

4 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

Yeah :orangu: but it's great that she actually tried and wanted to experiment, slay Queen of trying to speak French :moorangu:

Wait, will the song be on the french version of Glory ? :orangu: 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

We all know Britney says things strange. Lol

The songs production is bomb though. I don't speak French so I will sit here and love it because I can't tell it's bad. Ha

Yeah, love the song tbh and her accent is strange but cute, so I think it's fine for French speaking people :myjam:

Just now, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Wait, will the song be on the french version of Glory ? :orangu: 

Yes it will :orangu: But someone else said that Beyoncé sung in french and she didn't have great pronunciation so I think we're fine :orangu: But she's Beyoncé, she could piss on one of her fans' face and she'll get a pass, so idk if we're that fine :moorangu:

8 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

Yeah, love the song tbh and her accent is strange but cute, so I think it's fine for French speaking people :myjam:

Yes it will :orangu: But someone else said that Beyoncé sung in french and she didn't have great pronunciation so I think we're fine :orangu: But she's Beyoncé, she could piss on one of her fans' face and she'll get a pass, so idk if we're that fine :moorangu:

I'm following a youtuber who spent 5 years in France and she still has a strong american accent, so we should forgive Britney :drinky:

French is hard for American :drinky:

3 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

I'm following a youtuber who spent 5 years in France, and she still has a strong accent, so we can forgive Britney :drinky:

French is hard for American :drinky:

Yeah, I had an English speaking teacher who studied French and lived there for a while but you can tell she's not from France when she talks :moorangu: And Britney probably spoke a French sentence for the first time while recording Coupure Eléctrique, so we can definitely cut her some slack :moorangu:

im not a french speaker... but studied it.. and her pronunciation is pretty bad. it almost sounds like shes a spanish speaker singing in french...

BUT I LOVE THE SONG. and I'm so proud she did something out of her comfort ... truly in AWWWEEE the only song I've heard.. since i didn't think this truly leaked. hopefully the others are just as good but seems like everyone is loving it... even ONTD 

Archived