Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

They need to make this album available now.

It's funny how they don't act like the leak happened :hype: 

They shouldve release the damn thing earlier - I mean on streaming platforms for example. It's like everyone have heard GLORY already :gimmemoar:

OMG Im so exited i want to share my experience!!

Here my top Songs:

Make Me

Man on The moon (Really Great and different, excelent production and amazing vocals, in love with this one)

Slumber Party( Reagge, Pop, amazing, is one of my fav so far, sounds like gwen stefani songs i love so much)

Change You Mind (Different i love it)

Just Luv Me ( Relax, Drink something good, and have fun in the Beach, i love it)

Do you Wanna Come Over (Should Be the next single, is amazing, In the Zone Briitney Meeting black out)

Clumsy ( Im obssed with this one, one of my favorite)

invitation (Cool And DIfferent)

Rating:  9,5/10

One of her best albums ever. 

yes, she tried a new sound and I give her thumbs up for that, but... IDK... i heard the entire album and only a few songs were notorious, a lot of tehm sound very much alike and that's... mmm (in britney words)... uncool... the only ones that I liked were:

Invitation
Man on the Moon
Love me down
Better
Liar
If I'm dancing

All the others are... meh.

I predict a top 5 debut :xcuseme:

17 hours ago, DaRealMVP said:

It amazes me how you guys cannot wait until the album officially comes out !:mariahstare:

everyone, literally everyone is asking for the album, getting it on the "deep web" as you call it and call yourselves fans. Yes, I'm judging y'all :tiffhair:

I consider it disrespectful! You're disrespecting all the work Britney put into it all these years to give us all what we wanted. 

At least buy it people :ririshade2::leaving:

I'm waiting!! Haven't listen yet, I know I can do it!! :bwink:

Archived