Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

Pre-ordered it but had to listen!! Glory doesn't sound like In The Zone or Blackout, Glory sounds like Glory!!!! Definitely artsy fartsy, very experimental sound for Britney!

My favourites for next singles:

1 - Do You Wanna Come Over (in my opinion, her next Toxic with an iconic video directed by Joseph Kahn)

2 - Just Luv Me (that kind of song that radios would play and play over again)

3 - Clumsy (her BOP for the clubs, you know it)

4 - Slumber Party (a slow feel good jam but definitely a JAM!)

5 - Change Your Mind (best bonus track! NO SEAS CORTES! Love it)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, PrettyGurl said:

Pre-ordered it but had to listen!! Glory doesn't sound like In The Zone or Blackout, Glory sounds like Glory!!!! Definitely artsy fartsy, very experimental sound for Britney!

1 - Do You Wanna Come Over (in my opinion, her next Toxic with an iconic video directed by Joseph Kahn)

I agree. Glory is GLORY on its own!!!

I can't stand it any longer. I've got to hear it !!!!!!!! But I can't find it. I hate asking but.....please someone send it to me or the link...PLEASE! I am totally begging and yes, I know it's bad but I CAN NOT WAIT! 

Ofcourse I preordered it. BOTH VERSIONS! and I will buy a physical copy! 

8 minutes ago, Chipper123 said:

I can't stand it any longer. I've got to hear it !!!!!!!! But I can't find it. I hate asking but.....please someone send it to me or the link...PLEASE! I am totally begging and yes, I know it's bad but I CAN NOT WAIT! 

Ofcourse I preordered it. BOTH VERSIONS! and I will buy a physical copy! 

I'm right there with you! My ears need this pop Bible! Someone please PM me! Name your price! Lol

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

Every song has something different and interesting so it's hard to say if they're fillers. Maybe What You Need and Hard To Forget Ya.

Agreed. This is DEFINITELY similar to Blackout in the sense that ANY of the songs could be a singles.

I actually believe it is superior to ITZ: more dynamic, ecclectic, more of HER writing on this one, more experimental. Mature lyrics, but, what i appreciate the most, she has NEVER before modulated and played with her vocals. I am not one of those who will be impressed and enthusiastic just because sth is new, but this might be the best work we have ever heard of Britney Spears, and it is all we have expected.

It is not, as said, straightforward pop, but very chill and mellow. So smooth, progressive and absolutely COHERENT.

The biggest surprises to me are teh Deluxe songs (Spanish+French <3 ), which are better than the standard ones.

top:

Change Your Mind

What You Need

Do you Wanna Come Over (biggest smash hit that somewhat resembles classic Brit approach)

Coupure Electrique (IN FRENCH)

Hard To Forget Ya.

Then there is Make Me (Ooh)... I think it is such a leap of faith and it does not get boring after 5000x of listening to it.

Ladies and mortals, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!

1 hour ago, PrettyGurl said:

baby, we're on the same page ;)

8 minutes ago, kejotik said:

Agreed. This is DEFINITELY similar to Blackout in the sense that ANY of the songs could be a singles.

I actually believe it is superior to ITZ: more dynamic, ecclectic, more of HER writing on this one, more experimental. Mature lyrics, but, what i appreciate the most, she has NEVER before modulated and played with her vocals. I am not one of those who will be impressed and enthusiastic just because sth is new, but this might be the best work we have ever heard of Britney Spears, and it is all we have expected.

It is not, as said, straightforward pop, but very chill and mellow. So smooth, progressive and absolutely COHERENT.

The biggest surprises to me are teh Deluxe songs (Spanish+French <3 ), which are better than the standard ones.

top:

Change Your Mind

What You Need

Do you Wanna Come Over (biggest smash hit that somewhat resembles classic Brit approach)

Coupure Electrique (IN FRENCH)

Hard To Forget Ya.

Then there is Make Me (Ooh)... I think it is such a leap of faith and it does not get boring after 5000x of listening to it.

Ladies and mortals, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!

Can you please send me the link and let my ears indulge in this masterpiece 

Screaming at the deep web rumours. Like others have said, you need a link to an actual website to reach a website. You can't just type in "organs for sale" and there you have the black market in front of you.

I've used it for a research project and a lot of my professors have supervised students who have used it for honours research and have been exposed to groups who share certain websites around that are beyond ****** up. But honestly, it isn't the blood, gore and hell as soon as you open TOR you all think it is. 

Archived