What Britney and her team doesn't understand about choreography anymore.

SexyLove

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, the_toy said:

WB is iconic tbh... that part work work work is hell simple but iconic tumblr_o9e669AE7I1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_o9e669AE7I1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_o9e669AE7I1u6n38po1_250.gif

1 minute ago, Red_B86 said:

I'm sorry, I just struggle and still can't find something iconic about this choreo :smokney:

:messbye:

The work work work is iconic to stans and stans only. I personally hate that part of the choreo. Iconic is something anyone who has seen it would remember. 

1 minute ago, the_toy said:

WB is iconic tbh... that part work work work is hell simple but iconic tumblr_o9e669AE7I1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_o9e669AE7I1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_o9e669AE7I1u6n38po1_250.gif

Ikr!!! :bwink:

Last year I went to a gay club for the first time and when they played WB and got to that part everyone was moving their hands up and down and chanting the song:jumpney:

Amazing moment :kisses2all:

2 minutes ago, SexyLove said:

The work work work is iconic to stans and stans only. I personally hate that part of the choreo. Iconic is something anyone who has seen it would remember. 

and u say that BR is iconic? i hardly believe people remember her moving around like she just smoke pot or wtv tumblr_o96hujhaYq1u6n38po2_250.gif

17 minutes ago, SexyLove said:

Dude, I don't think that every gay guy likes Britney, actually newer generations don't :madonna:

But that choreo is iconic, everyone waits for that part when dancing at a club:kisses2all:

4 minutes ago, SexyLove said:

This thread is devolving into an argument of what choreography is considered iconic from other artists or other Britney songs. 

I'm sorry, you are right

We should say something about MM's coreography... If they use the awful one from the Axis she's gonna flop at the vmas:4music1:

Just now, Red_B86 said:

I'm sorry, you are right

We should say something about MM's coreography... If they use the awful one from the Axis she's gonna flop at the vmas:4music1:

Thank you, and I agree. And we all know that the chances she uses the exact choreography from her Vegas performances during her award show performances are astronomically high :mhmnod:

7 minutes ago, SexyLove said:

Thank you, and I agree. And we all know that the chances she uses the exact choreography from her Vegas performances during her award show performances are astronomically high :mhmnod:

"astronomically high" is such an accurate description :crying2:

Archived