Alien should be the new radar for glory but single 5 or something

JP9101

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Silver_Nintendo said:

idk, I like Alien a lot but I think that if it wasn't a single back in Britney Jean, it lost its chance. Not here for another Radar tbh

I think however she should make it regular on her concert setlists tbh, like Breathe On Me is

Imagine a performance with a huge moon behind Britney :arianabye:

Alien is not a good song.  SUUUUUPER melodyned vocals /pitch corrected obvious even without the leak of the raw vocal that was way out of key.  The tone of her voice that she used for the song is super odd.  It's like the bad parts of perfume but for an entire song.  Perfume really is a better song.  Alien is a really lackluster production, and the "not alone" part is really annoying.  

It can stay on that terrible album, where it belongs.  We don't need it to taint the amazing tracklist that is "Glory."

1 minute ago, IRunAway said:

Alien is not a good song.  SUUUUUPER melodyned vocals /pitch corrected obvious even without the leak of the raw vocal that was way out of key.  The tone of her voice that she used for the song is super odd.  It's like the bad parts of perfume but for an entire song.  Perfume really is a better song.  Alien is a really lackluster production, and the "not alone" part is really annoying.  

It can stay on that terrible album, where it belongs.  We don't need it to taint the amazing tracklist that is "Glory."

Sorry I love alien :arianabye:

Archived