This Deserves Your Immediate And Undivided Attention

Jordan Miller

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See... I hate **** like this.

Because the video itself is awesome. The editing is great.

But way to hype up a performance and cause HUGE meltdowns. MTV isn't saying this stuff, a fan is.

If I tell you she's going to arrive in a ******* helicopter and have herself and 20 of her dancers descend from the ceiling covered in diamonds while landing on a platform that has a moat with alligators in it around it and then that doesn't happen, ya gonna be pissed? Because that is essentially the same scenario.

Can't you guys just trust in Britney to put something amazing together but without the pressure? She realizes how big this has to be, but I feel like unrealistic expectations aren't fair

6 hours ago, telluwhat said:

BBMA was good but make me is different than the songs she performed at BBMA...... it wont be crazy fast choreo 

I pray you are right cause the performance of MM at piece of me is just that.... crazy fast choreo and just wrong for the song :dontlike:

5 hours ago, ConflictedObserver said:

It's a really great video but there's no reason to get excited. We all have to be realistic here... She did pretty good at the Billboard awards but continues to slack on her shows. So I'm still left feeling "eh". So we'll see. I really want her to wow us but I'm not expecting anything great.

She's been pretty consistant with her shows so ?? It may only seem like she's slacking now because you're used to her improved dancing now bc its been a year since she got her **** together :truthtea:

Guest Arckangel

I'm glad they've used a still from her 'Gimme More' performance for this. Shows Britney, her team and MTV are not "ashamed" of said performance (that wasn't all that bad at all).

Archived