There goes #1 debut.

ShaneBritneyFan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, button said:

LOL you're not worried about Barbra, FGL or even Beyonce's Lemonade rebounding after the VMAs but this nobody???

Girl, sit down. Please. :whitneyshade:

Hide contents

By the way he's a homosexual hip-hop artist. How well do you think he'll do? :chershade:

On pre-orders Britney is #2 rn and #1 is shawn soo :truthtea: and that FGL's album is on pre-order just for 4-5 days and it's #4 rn

8 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

britards coming to downvote you for being realistic. :ahhh:

1) He did 131k in 2011. Not a force at all. :surething:

2) His album is on Apple Music since today. If it is released on the 26th, how well will it sell after one week of being available for streaming?

3) He's a queer hip-hop artist. Do YOU really think he'd get support from the urban audience à la Drake? He came out after his first album for further details. 

Please, SIT DOWN. This is not realistic at all. Who's next? Celine Dion with her album that is in a language the US doesn't speak?

Furthermore, TWO WEEKS? :weusay:

Just now, button said:

1) He did 131k in 2011. 

2) His album is on Apple Music since today. If it is released on the 26th, how well will it sell after one week of being available for streaming?

3) He's a queer hip-hop artist. Do YOU really think he'd support from the urban audience à la Drake?

Please, SIT DOWN. This is not realistic at all. Who's next? Celine Dion with her album that is in a language the US doesn't speak?

he's bigger now than he was in 2011 though. just check twitter and see how much hype there is regarding his music. he says he's bi so it's a bit different than saying he's 100% gay and he had already build a fanbase before admitting that so yeah. :queenflopga: i'm just saying it's realistic to predict she may not debut at #1 regardless of whoever you think will come out on top of britney, i'm not speaking about saying frank will sell more than her specifically. britards came for me when i said that i thought flordia georgia line would outsell her even though that's a likely possibility.

6 minutes ago, button said:

1) He did 131k in 2011. Not a force at all. :surething:

3) He's a queer hip-hop artist. Do YOU really think he'd get support from the urban audience à la Drake? He came out after his first album for further details. 

Furthermore, TWO WEEKS? :weusay:

true. i even think BJ was flopped because of the free streaming :whitneyshade:

and ngl queer hip hop artists not gonna be received well by urban audience :xcuseme:

16 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

he's bigger now than he was in 2011 though. just check twitter and see how much hype there is regarding his music. he says he's bi so it's a bit different than saying he's 100% gay and he had already build a fanbase before admitting that so yeah. :queenflopga: i'm just saying it's realistic to predict she may not debut at #1 regardless of whoever you think will come out on top of britney, i'm not speaking about saying frank will sell more than her specifically. britards came for me when i said that i thought flordia georgia line would outsell her even though that's a likely possibility.

You might want to read my post again, I edited it. 

>131k in 2011

>came out in 2012

What exactly made him bigger after 2011? Surely not coming out, right? 

I think I can also spot this thing you call "hype" on Britney's twitter. I hope that helps her debut at #1. :queenflopga:

But seriously, did you not read the OP? He is saying Ocean is getting 2 weeks at #1. Obvious trolling.

And yes, FGL can outsell Britney but not necessarily debut #1, due to streaming. Them and Barbra are her real threats. I'm also starting to fear Lemonade's rebound because MTV is hyping that ***** to sky and they're giving her as much time as she wants. 

2 minutes ago, button said:

You might want to read my post again, I edited it. 

>131k in 2011

>came out in 2012

What exactly made him bigger after 2011? Surely not coming out, right? 

I think I can also spot this thing you call "hype" on Britney's twitter. I hope that helps her debut at #1. :queenflopga:

But seriously, did you not read the OP? He is saying Ocean is getting 2 weeks at #1. Obvious trolling.

And yes, FGL can outsell Britney but not necessarily debut #1, due to streaming. Them and Barbra are her real threats. I'm also starting to fear Lemonade's rebound because MTV is hyping her to sky and they're giving her as much time as she wants. 

he's built up a lot of hype by taking such a long break. think beyonce pre self-titled. :queenflopga: of course he's not going to sell as much as bey but he definitely won't be selling under 100k so that's competition. and he's obviously not as big as drake but he actually does have straight fans so the hip-hop community hasn't completely abandoned him lke you seem to be suggesting. he's trended on twitter many times over the past few weeks and hip-hop artists are strong sellers.

i think it's realistic that he'll be competition, not that he'll be #1 for two weeks because i can't predict that however he'll certainly sell more than exhale thinks he will lol. i don't know why you think streaming will help britney come out on top of FLG when she's not a streaming force either. FLG and britney would have to sell similar amounts for streaming to help put her on top and i simply think they'll sell more than her. i believe she'll have to sell 135k or so to be in contention to snatch the #1 spot.

26 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

britards coming to downvote you for being realistic. :ahhh:

Why don't you leave tho? you're always so bitter, you're not a fan of Britney Spears, you think you're a music expert when you're nobody and you think you're above everyone with your comments when you're just somebody with mental issues who lives trashing a woman of 34-years-old in the internet.

Archived