There goes #1 debut.

ShaneBritneyFan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Why don't you leave tho? you're always so bitter, you're not a fan of Britney Spears, you think you're a music expert when you're nobody and you think you're above everyone with your comments when you're just somebody with mental issues who lives trashing a woman of 34-years-old in the internet.

sounds like you're deflecting. you're the one who is always personally attacking people for no reason, i would assume you're the bitter one who is clearly angry and very unhappy with your life so you attack people online to feel better about yourself. you're a nobody too. i actually have a brain and am not delusional, that's the only thing i say about myself. i don't think i am above anybody though. saying i don't think she will debut at #1 is attacking her? lmao i don't attack her. if i did i would have been banned. that stuff doesn't fly anymore on exhale. you tried i guess.

11 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

he's built up a lot of hype by taking such a long break. think beyonce pre self-titled. :queenflopga: of course he's not going to sell as much as bey but he definitely won't be selling under 100k so that's competition. and he's obviously not as big as drake but he actually does have straight fans so the hip-hop community hasn't completely abandoned him lke you seem to be suggesting. he's trended on twitter many times over the past few weeks and hip-hop artists are strong sellers.

i think it's realistic that he'll be competition, not that he'll be #1 for two weeks because i can't predict that however he'll certainly sell more than exhale thinks he will lol. i don't know why you think streaming will help britney come out on top of FLG when she's not a streaming force either. FLG and britney would have to sell similar amounts for streaming to help put her on top and i simply think they'll sell more than her. i believe she'll have to sell 135k or so to be in contention to snatch the #1 spot.

Idk, because Britney Spears has a crazy fanbase and they don't? Does FGL have a version of Exhale? Britney-Galax? Do they have twitter stans?

Think about it. 

Also I'm not sure if you understood what the OP said. He's saying it will be #1 for two weeks starting from today. Meaning he'll block Britney on his SECOND week when she is on her FIRST. I'm not sure if that's realistic to you. It's not to me. :arianabye:

44 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

he's bigger now than he was in 2011 though. just check twitter and see how much hype there is regarding his music. he says he's bi so it's a bit different than saying he's 100% gay and he had already build a fanbase before admitting that so yeah. :queenflopga: i'm just saying it's realistic to predict she may not debut at #1 regardless of whoever you think will come out on top of britney, i'm not speaking about saying frank will sell more than her specifically. britards came for me when i said that i thought flordia georgia line would outsell her even though that's a likely possibility.

lol Ocean is still unknown to lots of people. he doesnt have a fanbase. What hits does he have recently? Mess.

10 minutes ago, xxteexx128 said:

lol Ocean is still unknown to lots of people. he doesnt have a fanbase. What hits does he have recently? Mess.

Your delusional if you think Frank Ocean doesn't have a fan base.

He's a respected singer/song writer. He doesn't need a hit to have critical or commercial success. 

Ya'll Britards are stupid this time

He really will debut #1 and probably stay that way for a few weeks. We are actually ****** this time and I'm not even ******* kidding.

You people that say you don't know him are being deniers (most of you probably aren't even U.S. fans) HE'S HUGE and extremely popular right now.

Anyways: I don't expect ya'll to know him when most of ya'll only listen to Britney or similar pop

25 minutes ago, xxteexx128 said:

What planet are you living on? People have been waiting for this album for ages, and I mean AGES!

It's not all about hits and having a 'fanbase'... he makes good music and thats enough.

He is gonna sell **** loads and probably be number 1 for weeks. There's a world outside of Britney you know.

All of these Who is Frank Ocean comments are embarrassing. 

Just because he's not a white pop star doesn't mean he's not relevant. 

It doesn't matter when Frank drops his long awaited Sophmore album, he's gonna go number 1 and get critical acclaim. He also has the Grammys on lock. 

Archived