Constructive criticism

Jite91

Ok I´m not going to complain about anything.... I just want to share my opinion on something that I think might be missing from Britney and I would like you to tell me if you agree :howiroll:

I think that when she performs now a days she doesn´t have that mean look on her face she used to have... I think it´s almost a signature look of hers, like when she performed Toxic she was genuinely mad and you saw it in her eyes, now for example at the BBMAs she was smiling the whole time, which looked great btw... but I think the mean look is more fierce. 

In general she dances laughing now, and I´m not saying that´s a bad thing, but imo when she takes the song seriously it makes a bigger impact than when she´s goofing araound, which is fun from time to time, but I would love to see that fierce look again on the VMAs. What do you guys say about think? 

Examples of what I´m referring to:

tumblr_mgbryjYEkp1r3ty02o1_500_zpslq4qdw gal-britneyspears-1-jpg.jpgfd5ebe602fa864e4117f3c12b016722e.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was when she knew she was britney ******* spears and she was like ******* i came to killllllll

i think alot is to do with confidence, yes she gained alot of it back that shes lost, alot of that gain is from vegas i think,  but still not as much as she had back in the day

this isnt shade at all

I agree, although you can still see that look at some moments but yeah on **** songs like BOM it feels out of place when she makes goofy faces 

I love that cocky attitude she used to have for a whole a performance and then at the end she had a big smile when hearing the applause 

But the fact that she's smiling again means so much and it's a huge improvement from 2011-2014ney :mhm: 

Just now, GetBack98 said:

I agree, although you can still see that look at some moments but yeah on **** songs like BOM it feels out of place when she makes goofy faces 

I love that cocky attitude she used to have for a whole a performance and then at the end she had a big smile when hearing the applause 

But the fact that she's smiling again means so much and it's a huge improvement from 2011-2014ney :mhm: 

True. I'll take goofney/smileney over "imoveritney"

1 minute ago, GetBack98 said:

YES!!! I miss this so much!! Well we have actually come very far, who knows maybe we might be able to see this again :tiffanycries:

Just now, britnostalgia said:

That's what I loved about BBMAs though, once she got to the Womanizer break she loosened up, and fuccccck that look in her eyes during Slave.

True she did have that look there for a little while, but then it went away again.... but while she had it on it was epic :tiffanycries:

Just now, DirtyMind said:

If you idiots didn't always have meltdowns over nothing, there wouldn't have to be any dragging. :keshawave:

Last time I checked asking for some improvement on easy to fix stuff/putting our two cents wasn't a meltdown. Y'all are having more meltdowns over people "having meltdowns" than the amount of real meltdowns that there are. :arianabye:

17 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

I AGREE A THOUSAND PERCENT OP BOO. I just never knew how to make comments about it with people coming after me. 

Also with this exactly, like its an improvement, but it feels weird during Make Me and TOMH and BOM -_- I miss the fierceness. She has it in some of the photoshoots, so I think maybe we'll get it when she's really feelin it

She had a moment during Slave on the BBMAs behind the pole, did anyone else see it? 

1 minute ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I AGREE A THOUSAND PERCENT OP BOO. I just never knew how to make comments about it with people coming after me. 

Also with this exactly, like its an improvement, but it feels weird during Make Me and TOMH and BOM -_- I miss the fierceness. She has it in some of the photoshoots, so I think maybe we'll get it when she's really feelin it

She had a moment during Slave on the BBMAs behind the pole, did anyone else see it? 

Yes a quick spark of fierceness :tiffanycries:

Archived