Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want the video to be her and her girls on the prowl for a hot guy every night in night clubs and then they take him back to their place and they put on a whole dominatrix side ala 50 Shades of Grey except it's her dominatrix kittens doing the teasing. The camera pans out and shows all the toys like **** beads and whips on a table.

Ugh ... I'm going to get slaughtered butttt...

I dont like it :sickofu:

LOVE Britney. So excited for the album but honestly the song is a little weird. Her vocals are amazing, but it sounds like there is a can of soda opening in the background the entire song lol.

I'm also slightly disappointed that every. single. song. she has released is about ***.  IDK. I had expected her to branch out into something ELSE by now. All 4 songs have been about banging.

Britney girl, I know you were ***** AF recording this album, but 17 songs total about banging is too many. :lanacackle:

I'm sure I'll love the song in a week when I've listened to it over and over. They have all been growers on me.

2 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

Ugh ... I'm going to get slaughtered butttt...

I dont like it :sickofu:

LOVE Britney. So excited for the album but honestly the song is a little weird. Her vocals are amazing, but it sounds like there is a can of soda opening in the background the entire song lol.

I'm also slightly disappointed that every. single. song. she has released is about ***.  IDK. I had expected her to branch out into something ELSE by now. All 4 songs have been about banging.

Britney girl, I know you were ***** AF recording this album, but 17 songs total about banging is too many. :lanacackle:

I'm sure I'll love the song in a week when I've listened to it over and over. They have all been growers on me.

You know this song has BOM beats and Gimme More synths so ima assume you're deaf. :beysip:

Archived