Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ThisLoveIsOurs said:

I've always really loved Britney's voice and all the different ways she uses it! Even the overly sweet Dear Diary voice or the over the top Mona Lisa voice ("She's the original!") To be completly honest, I've been a little taken back by how her voice sounds on certain Glory tracks. Her vocals aren't as clear as they could be on MMO. Her vocals on Private Show are...Sorry, but terrible at times. On Clumsy there is very noticeable vocal editing and manipulation. People seem so happy that she doesn't sound autotuned but I'm not happy with how edited she has sounded. However, after hearing DYWCO tonight, I'm blown away by how good she sounds! Seriously, she sounds AMAZING!!! I wish she could redo the vocals for PS and Clumsy with the same producer! Whoever produced her vocals for Clumsy and Private show needs their wigs snached!!! Anyone agree? Disagree?

P.S. - Another thing that struck me was how AMAZING she sounds in the Just Luv Me snippet! Like WTF! Why didn't such attention go into PS and Clumps...

i think thats why she wanted different producers... she's experimenting new sound and im in love with EVERYTHING

MY LAWD! :unreal: This is so Britney, it feels like years since I heard a song like this from her, it's like a throwback type vibe but also very trendy... I can't even begin to summarize how I feel about this song, it's old and new Britney, I feel like more old Britney tho :bsass:

omg.. I LOVED IT.. this totally give me a lot of ITZ and Blackout in a very good and fresh way... the last whisper of "just came over" remember me a lot the "ho my God" in Over To You Now

With the 4 tracks we have so far I think Glory will be in the top 3 of all Britney albums.. would it be better than Blackout?.. 

Can´t wait for the 26th!

Britney is finally making the album SHE wants to make and she sounds ******* amazing and alive! This is going to hands down be her best album since In the Zone! Each promo song released has just been better and better and now with Do You Wanna Come Over she sounds 100% like the old Britney! 

And let's just talk about the promo. Freaking carpool kareoke, the iheart radio music festival (her first festival since who knows when, which is also already sold out), AND she's PERFORMING at the VMA'S for the first time in 9 years! 

Godney did not come to play this time! She has been reborn and her spark is back! Most of us thought this would never happen again, but she has proven us all wrong!

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

:crying2::crying1::pumped::wooney::flawless:

Guest Supernova.

After how messy pretty girls turned out to be Britney knew the direction she was heading with her music was awful. She got it together and she served us glory.

:myjam:

Archived