Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

Selena Gomez I love her but she makes songs boring her voice is pretty monotone and doesn't change. Britney isn't a good singer but she at least plays with her voice and has different "personalities" like baby voice, deep voice, breathe-y voice, and soft voice.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

01 – Invitation – 03:19 02 – Make Me… – 03:51 03 – Private Show – 03:54 04 – Man On The Moon – 03:46 05 – Just Luv Me – 04:01 06 – Clumsy – 03:02 07 – Do You Wanna Come Over? – 03:22 08 – Slumber Party – 03:34 09 – Just Like Me – 02:44 10 – Love Me Down – 03:18 11 – Hard To Forget Ya – 03:30 12 – What You Need – 03:07 13 – Better – 03:10 14 – Change Your Mind – 03:00 15 – Liar – 03:16 16 – If I’m Dancing – 03:24 17 – Coupure Electrique – 02:22

omg... For the tracklist order this should be more uptempo, I think will be less tempo than Clumsy. And more tempo than Make Me :OhMyGAWD:

Slumber party is an uptempo song and clumsy TOO!! this is not a ballad

I feel like it'll be a party club banger. I have a good feeling about it.

5 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

01 – Invitation – 03:19 02 – Make Me… – 03:51 03 – Private Show – 03:54 04 – Man On The Moon – 03:46 05 – Just Luv Me – 04:01 06 – Clumsy – 03:02 07 – Do You Wanna Come Over? – 03:22 08 – Slumber Party – 03:34 09 – Just Like Me – 02:44 10 – Love Me Down – 03:18 11 – Hard To Forget Ya – 03:30 12 – What You Need – 03:07 13 – Better – 03:10 14 – Change Your Mind – 03:00 15 – Liar – 03:16 16 – If I’m Dancing – 03:24 17 – Coupure Electrique – 02:22

omg... For the tracklist order this should be more uptempo, I think will be less tempo than Clumsy. And more tempo than Make Me :OhMyGAWD:

Slumber party is an uptempo song and clumsy TOO!! this is not a ballad

Britney's tracklistings are always all over the place so it's hard to place a bet on it being uptemp midtempo or a ballad lol.

It being featured on the album sticker gives me hope though. :overwhelm:

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Britney's tracklistings are always all over the place so it's hard to place a bet on it being uptemp midtempo or a ballad lol.

It being featured on the album sticker gives me hope though. :overwhelm:

For what we can see her ballads are grouped since Love Me Down to maybe better? Hope it  :plzney:

Just now, December02 said:

How do we know nothing about this song? How has it not leaked? I mean it makes it better, but this never happens!

I know right!! There's nothing NOTHING to expect so this must be good :hype:

9 minutes ago, rainbow said:

Selena Gomez I love her but she makes songs boring her voice is pretty monotone and doesn't change. Britney isn't a good singer but she at least plays with her voice and has different "personalities" like baby voice, deep voice, breathe-y voice, and soft voice.

Right.  Britney isn't a great singer, but she has a decent amount of range and she can do a lot with her voice, as you said.  Selena's voice has one setting, and that setting is monotone af.  

8 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I'm watching Orange is the new Black to kill the time

CAN'T WAIT! :wendycry:

I guess I'll watch the olympics meanwhile cause the time is passing so slow  

Just now, Kevney said:

oh ok. run away with me is amazing. Carly was the best pop album last year.

Ok, I really need to check out that album.  I've seen so many people say how amazing it is, but all I've heard is 'I Really Like You', 'All That' (which is Carly's greatest song!), and 'Run Away With Me'.  

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Ok, I really need to check out that album.  I've seen so many people say how amazing it is, but all I've heard is 'I Really Like You', 'All That' (which is Carly's greatest song!), and 'Run Away With Me'.  

You haven't heard Your Type? :disbelief:

Go watch the music video immediately sis! :kiss:

Archived