Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, jokerr said:

We really should stop comparing Britney and Selena at this point, even though they are working with the same producers because the fact is that they these same producers are working with a lot of new pop acts that are trying to built a kind of 'new' sound after the Max Martin/Dr Luke saturation. It's much better to appreciate Britney for trying to sound fresh than working with old collaborators, instead. :bwink:

I think people compare them because Selena really is like a younger, less talented Britney- they both excel in uptempo pop music, people say neither one can sing (true in Selena's case :truthtea:), there's a lot of dancing and SFX and **** during their shows, they both have super cute personalities, they both went through major public breakups with another pop star, etc.  Selena is the (much lesser) Britney to Britney's Madonna, I guess?  Just ignore me if this makes no sense. :tongueney:

6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I think people compare them because Selena really is like a younger, less talented Britney- they both excel in uptempo pop music, people say neither one can sing (true in Selena's case :truthtea:), there's a lot of dancing and SFX and **** during their shows, they both have super cute personalities, they both went through major public breakups with another pop star, etc.  Selena is the (much lesser) Britney to Britney's Madonna, I guess?  Just ignore me if this makes no sense. :tongueney:

I totally agree with you and I always compared Selena to Britney, because let's be honest, besided everything you said: they are both from Disney, have 'rivals' from there (Xtina and Demi) and had public breakups with Justins (I love this coincidence tbh). :soyeah:

But I think it's time to stop to compare them in the musical level because Selena had a very acclaimed record with Revival and the last thing we need for this flawless era is for media outlets to say that Bri is trying to imitate younger acts. :yeahsure:

16 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

why u like that in ur pic with ur *** all up trying to turn me on :xcuseme:

:cuteidk: 

but you only can see a little part of my short 

Just now, jokerr said:

But I think it's time to stop to compare them in the musical level because Selena had a very acclaimed record with Revival and the last thing we need for this flawless era is for media outlets to say that Bri is trying to imitate younger acts. :yeahsure:

Oh, yes- I agree with this! :mhm:

17 minutes ago, jokerr said:

I totally agree with you and I always compared Selena to Britney, because let's be honest, besided everything you said: they are both from Disney, have 'rivals' from there (Xtina and Demi) and had public breakups with Justins (I love this coincidence tbh). :soyeah:

Ok wow, they have a lot more in common than I thought. :disbelief: I didn't even think of these.  The Demi one is really funny, since it's exactly like Britney vs. Christina all over again- one is more popular and well-liked, while the other is seen as being more talented but is less successful.  And the Justin thing!  Crazy. 

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I don't know what the hell to expect out of this song. Somebody hold me. :overwhelm:

01 – Invitation – 03:19 02 – Make Me… – 03:51 03 – Private Show – 03:54 04 – Man On The Moon – 03:46 05 – Just Luv Me – 04:01 06 – Clumsy – 03:02 07 – Do You Wanna Come Over? – 03:22 08 – Slumber Party – 03:34 09 – Just Like Me – 02:44 10 – Love Me Down – 03:18 11 – Hard To Forget Ya – 03:30 12 – What You Need – 03:07 13 – Better – 03:10 14 – Change Your Mind – 03:00 15 – Liar – 03:16 16 – If I’m Dancing – 03:24 17 – Coupure Electrique – 02:22

omg... For the tracklist order this should be more uptempo, I think will be less tempo than Clumsy. And more tempo than Make Me :OhMyGAWD:

Slumber party is an uptempo song and clumsy TOO!! this is not a ballad

Archived