Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

"Masterpiece"? I guess we just throw that word around for everything these days :mj:

:mhm: :truthtea:

Every time I listen to Selener, I bop for a minute and then I realize how much better it would be if it was Britney's song since she actually has personality in her voice.

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Every time I listen to Selener, I bop for a minute and then I realize how much better it would be if it was Britney's song since she actually has personality in her voice.

I know right? I like her music, but I feel like Britney has character and attitude to her voice that I feel would just elevate any song, Selena's voice is a just a little boring to me :mhm:

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Selena is britney jr. in my mind, just without, you know, the iconic legacy, performance skills, etc. you can tell she draws a LOT of inspiration from brit, but she always credits britney as an influence so i ain't mad bout it

Just now, BritneyRocksMe said:

I know right? I like her music, but I feel like Britney has character and attitude to her voice that I feel would just elevate any song, Selena's voice is a just a little boring to me :mhm:

Honestly... I like Selena and her music, but she always sounds like a singing piece of cardboard.  There's just nothing to her voice.

We know the writing and production is from Julia Michaels and Mattman & Robin so here's a list of everything they've done together in the last few years:

Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself - Uptempo Bop

Hailee Steinfeld - You're Such A - Midtempo Thumper

Hailee Steinfeld - Rock Bottom - Low to Mid tempo with AMAZING production

Hailee Steinfeld - Hell Nos and Headphones - Low to Mid tempo

Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself - Midtempo Thumper

Selena Gomez - Me & The Rhythm - Midtempo with really strong production

Nick Jonas - Close - Low to Midtempo

Individually they're responsible for:

Nick Jonas - Touch (produced by MM&R) - Midtempo 

Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (produced by MM&R) - Low to Midtempo - AMAZING production

DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (produced by MM&R) - Uptempo Bop

Justin Bieber - Sorry (written by Julia) - needs no description

Fifth Harmony - Miss Movin On (written by Julia) - Midtempo Ballad

Selena Gomez - Slow Down (written by Julia) - my favourite Selena song ever - a pop masterpiece

Astrid S - Hurts So Good (written by Julia) - midtempo with thumping production

Guys these songs are all amazing! I honestly think we're about to have our weaves snatched from our heads in 3 hours from now :shake::shake::shake: 

Archived