Europney

Alexio

No POM show between Sept 11 & October 18.
I think Britney could be doing some promo in Europe (...or spend some time in Hawaii :nonono:). Bookmark me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time we got a TV performance in Europe was in November 2008... I mean, 8 years!
THAT hairlip during the womanizer break at X Factor UK.

tumblr_mtpaedxgt71qd8zg3o1_500.gif

The timing would be sooo perfect for a glorious return. It's really time for Britney & her team to show the rest of the world that she's back.

I'm so tired of hearing "Is she still doing music?" in France & the UK :gloria:. I want them to KNOW she has an album out & that she still SLAYS.

UPDATE: APPLE MUSIC FESTIVAL YALL ! What's next???

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, right ???? She is going to be in Europe. In my dreams (I know, I'm dreaming too much), she is going to do few shows in Europe during her Vegas Break !!! So we'll see !!! But at least, we'll have an HQ performance (and audio :p ) at the Itunes festival :) 

I know, right ???? She is going to be in Europe. In my dreams (I know, I'm dreaming too much), she is going to do few shows in Europe during her Vegas Break !!! So we'll see !!! But at least, we'll have an HQ performance (and audio :p ) at the Itunes festival :) 

If she comes to France, I will totally die since I didn't expect that at all because of POM. Even if it's only for a performance.

If she comes to France, I will totally die since I didn't expect that at all because of POM. Even if it's only for a performance.

I know !!! I totally hope she'll come over and do something. Maybe an intimate and Private Show at l'Olympia ... or whatever !!! I'll be there !!! 

I know !!! I totally hope she'll come over and do something. Maybe an intimate and Private Show at l'Olympia ... or whatever !!! I'll be there !!! 

OMG if she did something like that I would die for 2 reasons !

Firstly because it's my dream to see an intimate show

Secondly because it would be so hard to get tickets

OMG if she did something like that I would die for 2 reasons !

Firstly because it's my dream to see an intimate show

Secondly because it would be so hard to get tickets

I know !!!! I feel exactly the same. But with all the sensual songs she has and all the Glory songs, she can totally do something like this =)

I know !!!! I feel exactly the same. But with all the sensual songs she has and all the Glory songs, she can totally do something like this =)

Je me demande quelle émission elle pourrait faire sinon... Le grand journal?

We need some Franceney.

Archived