Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, originalblonde said:

I'm really hoping she pushes the envelope on the 28th.  I want her to own it and not give us this sheepish shy girl stuff again.  Thats what happened with the video (Make Me) and the infamous 2007 performance.  She needs to own every second of the 4+ minute performance and not go back on her word or play it safe.  Kill it, honey!

Yeah 2007 performance was very..... Shy :lanacackle:

26 minutes ago, Queen_Britney said:

HOLY ****! THAT'S ACTUALLY REAL! :nyheadache:

I KNEW she wasn't comfortable with that scene, but I thought we FINALLY got rid of the fake ****! Between this body double and the TV throwing one (probably the same one) I'm actually not sure if I want the original video now... :nydisgust: Why do they not even take care of these things? If it's not her in a lot of scenes, I'm not interested, tbh... :bichpls:

Wut? But it was her in both scenes you mention :jackk:

1 hour ago, swimmingbritney said:

Seeing Britney Spears everywhere! 

Tv commercials for the VMA her picture plastered over Mtv Twitter ect 

she deserves the number 1 album! She is working for it 

is this commercial shes done forr VMA on tvs? Like channels are putting it on air for public?

i thought its only posted on her instagram and mtv web page?

I get what people mean when they say she dances 'stiff' it was worse in 2011, but she's definitely improved... After 2007 she hasn't been as 'elastic' and flowy.. Which was 9 years ago. She's 34, been through a lot, I'm just glad she's at the VMAS. I'm not expecting anything iconic, just a cute performance with G-Eazy for Make Me. This isn't the 2000's anymore... You can judge me, but I'm being realistic. :kisses2all:

Archived