Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know she'll bring it, and I'm not just saying that as a fan.

She knows she's had a lot of her live iconic performances on the VMA stage so she knows people's expectations of her will be high.

The 2007 VMAs were unfortunate because she wasn't mentally or physically prepared, everyone was bashing her, so obviously it wouldn't be good for her.

This year is really the first year we've seen her performing abilities significantly improve and her dancing nowadays is getting close to what it was in her prime. I think she just needs to work out her nerves because that's really all I saw that was holding her back at the BBMAs. But in all honesty she's going to be amazing and I think it'll be an iconic performance.

So I fail to see the "Britney is not doing promo this era"Β  stuff Seacoast was so cute, Jimmy Kimmel was really funny, Carpool is coming, songs are being released to encourageΒ  Pre-order.Β  now the most EPIC VMA trailer in over a decade.Β  I was at the mall today and Make Me played.Β  Things are better than some of you have beenΒ  focused on.

1 hour ago, LittleHazay said:

IM SLAYED AND DEAD!!! RIP!!!

Been a fan since '98, lived thru ALL of her iconic and legendary VMA performances. Β Honestly, I never thought I'd see this day come again!

BBMAs were totally a test run, they must'veΒ had this in the plans for a while now. Β 

YAY TEAM BRITNEY!!!!

I'm a fan since 98 too! Glorious time... coming back, so excited!

Just now, Body ache said:

You could tell it's Britney's face in some of these. In the end of this gif you could see the top part of Britney's face as the camera pans away.

tveFs.gif

Yeah I did see half her face and i also saw what itΒ looks like a white bikini. But could be random pics tbh from Hawaii Β lolΒ 

Β 

Archived