Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just used the JT Superbowl thing as an example,he and Janet did that 12 years ago,it took 1/2 a second and made history,she's planning a  1/2 second thing real quick I think,who knows what,nobody knows,saying what it would be would be speculation but it's fun to think about a complete costume tear off right at the end for 1/2 a second.

Guest Supernova.
2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Well that's pretty obvious, no one's here for a dull performance.:whitneyshade:

It's not more than obvious when the pulled the original make me video bc they were afraid of the publics reaction 

In the promotional video by MTV, they show Banana the snake slithering around past outfits Britney has worn on stage during iconic performances/moments. MTV's official YouTube channel just uploaded her 2001 Slave 4 U performance with Banana in 1080p HD as well, which has me wondering. Are they hinting/foreshadowing something? It looks to me like there is a tiny possibility Britney may be recreating all of her past iconic moments during her Make Me performance. Now, y'all, this is just a theory based on what we've seen so far which has been very little, but it seems a little weird to me that they chose now to upload the Slave 4 U performance after all of these years, why now? It's almost like they're trying to refresh our memories for a specific reason...

Archived