#29 on iTunes, 20 green updates? OMG Calling Britney Army: We must request 100 stations today to keep MAKE ME in Top 20 tomorrow. The Top 20 effect can help the song survive next week!!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RussianFan said:

@TOUCHMEANGEL, we need to go on twitter a bit. Mediabase is not a thing anymore. They need to see the "live" requests to spin it more. I'm not even sure if mediabase is working anymore. Just post the twitter accounts that we need to request. Time changes, it's all about social media. We could help you in this case. 

@TOUCHMEANGEL @RussianFan this is an important post that i dont think should be ignored. these requesting threads need to have twitter handles for the radio stations so we can start overwhelming them with requests on social media. i think that will be more effective than mediabase.

4 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

When you post these threads to request (which are amazing, i love your support for radio and you're the only one who encourages it and actually does them all like me) you should post the way for people not in USA to request because us people in the UK can't request without a USA proxy! some do it without the proxy but they don't count! there's a thread how to do it

Everyone can request the links in the OP they are original links!

Their system (Mediabase) doesn't track the ip per request so you don't have to use US proxy to request!! I already made a thread about this in case you didn't see http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/712999-b-army-is-seriously-the-best-fanbase-in-the-world-exclusive-strategy-for-make-me-to-become-a-hit-in-us-radio-request-orientation/  

11 minutes ago, David Rose said:

@TOUCHMEANGEL @RussianFan this is an important post that i dont think should be ignored. these requesting threads need to have twitter handles for the radio stations so we can start overwhelming them with requests on social media. i think that will be more effective than mediabase.

Oh OK RussianFan or someone please kindly help to post a twitter thread and advise the Army to tweet them everyday! Let's focus on Twitter Request

I will log in to post strategic Mediabase links when it's neccessary!

Thank you!

33 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

OMG last week it got many spins due to the AT40 debut, if it gains spins tomorrow (despite the rolling effect) the song will survive next week!!

I'm glad many people in the Army requested Make Me today!!

I don't give up!!

It's getting played again on AT40 this weekend, so how will there be a rolling effect? If it wasn't getting played this weekend I'd understand, but it is.

16 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

It's getting played again on AT40 this weekend, so how will there be a rolling effect? If it wasn't getting played this weekend I'd understand, but it is.

Because the way the Mediabase chart update is a rolling/building 7-day, Make Me goes up against the same day from a week before. If you gain too much today, you will suffer rolling effect the same day a week later.

Not to mention some stations are dropping it...if we keep requesting hard we can help the song stay in top 20 til it gets the Top 20 effect!

This is from other Forum (A...) @TOUCHMEANGEL

If you like hearing Make Me on the radio, make sure you are using Twitter, e-mail, and texts/calls for your requests. They are more effective than mediabase requests.

Download the iheartradio app (it's free) and stream a live US Top 40 radio station. When you hear Make Me, give it a thumbs up. Radio programmers across the country at iheart stations use data from the app to help build their station's playlist. 

Also, when your station (or a station you listen to on the app) plays Make Me, get ahold of them (tweet the studio or DJ's Twitter account or send a text to their 5 digit text code) and let them know you like the song.

Tweet and Text your Make Me requests

Tweet:

@z100NewYork
@1027KIISFM
@OnAirWithRyan
@Kiss108
@Star941Atlanta
@B96Chicago
@1019MIXChicago
@1013KDWB
@Fresh100Detroit
@KISS1075
@937Now
@1037KISSFM
@KISSFMSEATTLE
@947FreshFM
@MOViN925
@Hot969
@WVAQ
@991WMYX
@kisscasper
@river106
@941zbq
@975WABB
@1013kgot
@KISSFMPhoenix
@hot975phx

These and many more, in an extremely easy to do way at: http://www.britneyarmy.net/tweet-to-request

Text:

Quote:
Originally posted by phatty033 View Post
If you're from the US, text "Play Make Me by Britney Spears" to:
55100, 41027, 69923, 21015, 51539, 41061, 22997, 69106, 96148, 31452, 29696, 97720, 53921, 37337

This list includes the text numbers for the big stations like KIIS & Z100. I have it saved on my phone so I just send all 13 stations a group text every couple hours smile.gif

The Big 2

Z100 Requests

Tweet: @Z100NewYork
Call: 1-800-242-0100
Text: 55100

DJ's Twitters and Emails:
@MaxwellsHouse
@RadioMoBounce
@Shelley_Rome
@TheEricaAmerica
Maxwell@Z100.com
mobounce@z100.com
shelley@z100.com
AskEricaNow@gmail.com

KIIS FM Requests

Tweet: @1027KIISFM
Call: 1-800-520-1027
Text: 41027

DJ's Twitters and an Email:
@OnAirWithRyan
@JoJoWright
@alexonthemic
@boytoyjesse
@FreddyRivera
@nathanfast
boytoyjesse@kiisfm.com

1 minute ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Because the way the Mediabase chart update is a rolling/building 7-day, Make Me goes up against the same day from a week before. If you gain too much today, you will suffer rolling effect the same day a week later.

Not to mention some stations are dropping it...if we keep requesting hard we can help the song stay in top 20 til it gets the Top 20 effect!

The only song that will pass it is The Chainsmokers song. Other than that it should stay at #20 for 3 or 4  more days even with negative updates 

4 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

This is from other Forum (A...) @TOUCHMEANGEL

If you like hearing Make Me on the radio, make sure you are using Twitter, e-mail, and texts/calls for your requests. They are more effective than mediabase requests.

Download the iheartradio app (it's free) and stream a live US Top 40 radio station. When you hear Make Me, give it a thumbs up. Radio programmers across the country at iheart stations use data from the app to help build their station's playlist. 

Also, when your station (or a station you listen to on the app) plays Make Me, get ahold of them (tweet the studio or DJ's Twitter account or send a text to their 5 digit text code) and let them know you like the song.

Tweet and Text your Make Me requests

Tweet:

@z100NewYork
@1027KIISFM
@OnAirWithRyan
@Kiss108
@Star941Atlanta
@B96Chicago
@1019MIXChicago
@1013KDWB
@Fresh100Detroit
@KISS1075
@937Now
@1037KISSFM
@KISSFMSEATTLE
@947FreshFM
@MOViN925
@Hot969
@WVAQ
@991WMYX
@kisscasper
@river106
@941zbq
@975WABB
@1013kgot
@KISSFMPhoenix
@hot975phx

These and many more, in an extremely easy to do way at: http://www.britneyarmy.net/tweet-to-request

Text:

Quote:
Originally posted by phatty033 View Post
If you're from the US, text "Play Make Me by Britney Spears" to:
55100, 41027, 69923, 21015, 51539, 41061, 22997, 69106, 96148, 31452, 29696, 97720, 53921, 37337

This list includes the text numbers for the big stations like KIIS & Z100. I have it saved on my phone so I just send all 13 stations a group text every couple hours smile.gif

The Big 2

Z100 Requests

Tweet: @Z100NewYork
Call: 1-800-242-0100
Text: 55100

DJ's Twitters and Emails:
@MaxwellsHouse
@RadioMoBounce
@Shelley_Rome
@TheEricaAmerica
Maxwell@Z100.com
mobounce@z100.com
shelley@z100.com
AskEricaNow@gmail.com

KIIS FM Requests

Tweet: @1027KIISFM
Call: 1-800-520-1027
Text: 41027

DJ's Twitters and an Email:
@OnAirWithRyan
@JoJoWright
@alexonthemic
@boytoyjesse
@FreddyRivera
@nathanfast
boytoyjesse@kiisfm.com

Too bad i don't have  a twitter account, someone please tweet them now!!!

Please create a twitter thread generating radio stations' twitter contacts and advise the Army to create multiple twitter accounts (prefer US profiles) to tweet them! I'm not allowed to create such thread!

Thanks!!

7 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

The only song that will pass it is The Chainsmokers song. Other than that it should stay at #20 for 3 or 4  more days even with negative updates 

Cool!!!

Just now, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

OMG 8 pages? Hopefully this amazing energy will translate to a positive update tomorrow morning!

If we get a good update tomorrow, that's a very good sign considering the rolling effect as you said.

quesiton: why didn't closer by the chainsmokers get the rolling effect saturday? It's still rising and didn't lose spins or AI

8 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

If we get a good update tomorrow, that's a very good sign considering the rolling effect as you said.

quesiton: why didn't closer by the chainsmokers get the rolling effect saturday? It's still rising and didn't lose spins or AI

They are leading on iTunes at #1 so many big stations are putting it on their power rotation hence it's gaining spins & AI!!

If Make Me survives next week, once the promo kicks off Make Me will break into Top 10 iTunes again then radio stations will put it on their power rotation (+150 spins, 1.5M AI per day) !!! 

If RCA fails to Make Me a radio hit, Britney will leave them! They should send $$$ to them radio companies ASAP!! I want Rhythmic airplay to support streaming!!

Just now, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

They are leading on iTunes at #1 so many big stations are putting it on their power rotation so it even gain spins & AI!!

If Make Me survive next week, once the promo kicks off Make Me will break into Top 10 iTunes again then radio stations will put it on their power rotation!!! 

Yes but even Cold Water lost like 600 spins.... Weird. They gained like 400 yesterday when they should have lost some. 

16 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

Yes but even Cold Water lost like 600 spins.... Weird. They gained like 400 yesterday when they should have lost some. 

Cold Water lost like 600 spins? when? on the 8th day?

It stole all the potential spins from Make Me as it was in top 10 iTunes without CW, Make Me would do much better!! not to mention Rise!

Many stations are putting it on power rotation it's nonstop gaining spins but it will slow down next week!

Archived