BREAKING: Nickos Fassas (a quite reliable source) claims he "heard something" about Make Me original video...!

andreafly1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one that kinda feels like IF the video comes out....it's kinda past the point already....I mean in another month she could drop a new single as far as I'm concerned. I love make me....but it's kinda confusing to drop a second video so far after the song was released. I wanna see it...but I don't really see what the logic on their side is with all this. 

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

@Zayn Malik where the **** is this GIF from? He looks like a **** teen Jesus. :YESPLEASE: I need him to penetrate my every hole with this look.

it was during their promo performances/appearances for the FOUR era. Z has longass hair during the beginning of the era before he shaved the sides and had that atrocious man bun :drown: 

zayn-manbun.jpg?mw=643

altho an iconic look did come from cutting his beautiful hair :crying1: 

zaynmtvsweatshirt02.png

6kuxg3-l.jpg

regardless, the gif is most likely from this video: 

the memories :crying1: 

13 minutes ago, Zayn Malik said:

it was during their promo performances/appearances for the FOUR era. Z has longass hair during the beginning of the era before he shaved the sides and had that atrocious man bun :drown: 

zayn-manbun.jpg?mw=643

altho an iconic look did come from cutting his beautiful hair :crying1: 

zaynmtvsweatshirt02.png

6kuxg3-l.jpg

regardless, the gif is most likely from this video: 

the memories :crying1: 

I miss the FOUR era, yes the memories indeed :gobaby: That was the era I was stanning so hard for 1D, lol, actually the Midnight Memories era is what really made me a fan, but 2014, every video they put out that year was amazing and they all just looked so damn good. :crying1:

2 hours ago, johnny0313x said:

Am I the only one that kinda feels like IF the video comes out....it's kinda past the point already....I mean in another month she could drop a new single as far as I'm concerned. I love make me....but it's kinda confusing to drop a second video so far after the song was released. I wanna see it...but I don't really see what the logic on their side is with all this. 

Honestly, we're the only people who care anyway. So it's never too late. #Rebellion

:)

4 hours ago, johnny0313x said:

If they releasing on that weekend when the album drops & she performs Make Me on VMA's the single would get a new chance to slay. I think that would be a smart idea, they shouldn't need to release the 2nd single yet.

4 minutes ago, TheHolyBritney said:

But are they that smart? :cigney:

I don't think so. :sobbing:

but wouldn't be so great, if that would happen?? 

Carpool karaoke, album release, original make me video, an iconic vma performance... :yesplease:

i'm sure Make Me would slay after these things! 

On August 13, 2016 at 11:29 PM, ToxicLuver23 said:

I miss the FOUR era, yes the memories indeed :gobaby: That was the era I was stanning so hard for 1D, lol, actually the Midnight Memories era is what really made me a fan, but 2014, every video they put out that year was amazing and they all just looked so damn good. :crying1:

mess. I'm the exact opposite - loved their debut, started stanning during TMH, then became a hardcore 1D hater during the MM era :drown: FOUR was when I started getting around to their music again, and MITAM is when I turned back into a full-blown stan. ahh, the memories :crying1: 

nice to see another 1D fan here! :hugs: 

1 hour ago, Zayn Malik said:

mess. I'm the exact opposite - loved their debut, started stanning during TMH, then became a hardcore 1D hater during the MM era :drown: FOUR was when I started getting around to their music again, and MITAM is when I turned back into a full-blown stan. ahh, the memories :crying1: 

nice to see another 1D fan here! :hugs: 

Oh lol. Well my story about how I got into 1D is kinda crazy, a long crazy story. :gloria: But I have been listening to them on and off since 2012, it was around the time they started their Take Me Home era, and I kinda got into them because of the girl I was dating, she liked them, so I gave them a listen and watched some of their videos, and kinda started slowly developing an interest in their music. :crying11: But there also was a time during this relationship with this girl, that I flat out hated 1D, I became a hardcore hater myself, because I actually started getting jealous, because my I felt my girlfriend loved them more than me :crying2: But after a few stupid fights and arguments, she even started becoming a hardcore 1D hater too, cause we both felt like they were destroying our relationship, and it gets even crazier. This was all happening around the time Britney started the Barbara Josephina era, and when she released Perfume as the second single, which I still kind of like to this day, that song almost described how my relationship felt like, just the other way around, since I'm a guy :moorangu: But instead of feeling like there was 3 in here,, I felt like it was my girlfriend, 5 other guys, and me in here, because of how much she obsessed with 1D :crying1: So a few months went by before I even started watching 1D videos again, because I couldn't stand to look at them anymore, feeling like they were stealing my girl away from me (pun intended, because you know their song "Steal My Girl") :pieceofwhat:  

So anyway, I didn't decide to watch their "Story of My Life" video, which I must say, I absolutely love that song, cause of how much I feel I can relate to it. :umomg: But yeah, I didn't watch that video for the first time until like February of 2014, when that video had already been out at least 3 or 4 months, and I instantly went through memory lane, while watching it. :crying1: And yeah, so that's how I got back into 1D, and so I was a fan throughout the rest of the Midnight Memories era, and all throughout the FOUR era, and I was still listening to them throughout the MITAM era too, but I was into them so much during the FOUR era more than I was in any of their other eras. 

PS. I'm still with the same girl now though, we've been on and off for the past FOUR years, and in my honest opinion, we break up and make up just as much or even more so than Jelena. :selenerz:

1 hour ago, ToxicLuver23 said:

Oh lol. Well my story about how I got into 1D is kinda crazy, a long crazy story. :gloria: But I have been listening to them on and off since 2012, it was around the time they started their Take Me Home era, and I kinda got into them because of the girl I was dating, she liked them, so I gave them a listen and watched some of their videos, and kinda started slowly developing an interest in their music. :crying11: But there also was a time during this relationship with this girl, that I flat out hated 1D, I became a hardcore hater myself, because I actually started getting jealous, because my I felt my girlfriend loved them more than me :crying2: But after a few stupid fights and arguments, she even started becoming a hardcore 1D hater too, cause we both felt like they were destroying our relationship, and it gets even crazier. This was all happening around the time Britney started the Barbara Josephina era, and when she released Perfume as the second single, which I still kind of like to this day, that song almost described how my relationship felt like, just the other way around, since I'm a guy :moorangu: But instead of feeling like there was 3 in here,, I felt like it was my girlfriend, 5 other guys, and me in here, because of how much she obsessed with 1D :crying1: So a few months went by before I even started watching 1D videos again, because I couldn't stand to look at them anymore, feeling like they were stealing my girl away from me (pun intended, because you know their song "Steal My Girl") :pieceofwhat:  

So anyway, I didn't decide to watch their "Story of My Life" video, which I must say, I absolutely love that song, cause of how much I feel I can relate to it. :umomg: But yeah, I didn't watch that video for the first time until like February of 2014, when that video had already been out at least 3 or 4 months, and I instantly went through memory lane, while watching it. :crying1: And yeah, so that's how I got back into 1D, and so I was a fan throughout the rest of the Midnight Memories era, and all throughout the FOUR era, and I was still listening to them throughout the MITAM era too, but I was into them so much during the FOUR era more than I was in any of their other eras. 

PS. I'm still with the same girl now though, we've been on and off for the past FOUR years, and in my honest opinion, we break up and make up just as much or even more so than Jelena. :selenerz:

phew. quite the interesting 1D-related rollercoaster you went through :selenerz: 

personally, I started "growing out" of 1D when they started their MM era so I started hating them with a burning passion (also because, at the time, I thought the music was a DRASTIC decline from the flawless TMH, but I digress) and strangely got back into them once Zayn left :drown: 

keep that relationship strong! any relationship that started through 1D is marriage-worthy imo :drinky:

8 minutes ago, Zayn Malik said:

phew. quite the interesting 1D-related rollercoaster you went through :selenerz: 

personally, I started "growing out" of 1D when they started their MM era so I started hating them with a burning passion (also because, at the time, I thought the music was a DRASTIC decline from the flawless TMH, but I digress) and strangely got back into them once Zayn left :drown: 

keep that relationship strong! any relationship that started through 1D is marriage-worthy imo :drinky:

Yep Ikr :selenerz:

Wow, yeah, I agree with you, MM was a decline from the flawless TMH album, but my favorite song from MM is SOML, because of how relatable it is, but every song on TMH could have become a hit, MM only had like 4 or 5 really good songs in my book, 2 of them became flawless singles and music videos (Story Of My Life and You & I :orly:) But #JusticeForThroughTheDark :bthink: I just love that song and wish it had become a single :crying2: and wow how strange you got back into them after Zayn left :orangu: But I understand cause they were still really good even without Zayn, but I still kinda wish Zayn would have stayed for a little longer, for at least one more era, but thinking about, I wonder if he had, would the MITAM album have turned out completely differently :jackk: Anyways, I'm glad to have met another 1D fan too :hugs:

I am! At least I have been trying too, and thanks, that's good to hear, cause my girl once told me that Boy Directioners are husband material :selenerz: and she also said they are hot as **** :o What kind of mess did I get myself into? JK! :drinky:

It HAS to be the sponsors. I mean, i have a REALLY hard time seeing it would be something else. First, its impossible that the label spends so much money on something they didn't believe in, AND approved in the first place. Nothing could come as a chock after everything being shot, like "Oh this is to ****", I mean, they knew that already when the body painted her **** red and put her in a cage.
I HAS to be about sponsors, and that makes me happy. That mean we could have the video soon, if the label can convince them!!
:pumped:

Archived