Should britney release "Just LOVE Me" next week?

ZAM9315

So a song will be released next week I love love make me, private show is still an eh and is growing on me.. clumsy just goes hard for me instant gym Playlist love it.  Just love me is an absolute amazing track, a lot of people though say the stuff she's releasing would likely not be singles  but is this necessarily true? It's already semi leaked so they should release it. I must hear it now!  It definitely needs to be a single at some point :hype::truthtea:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

So a song will be released next week I love love make me, private show is still an eh and is growing on me.. clumsy just goes hard for me instant gym Playlist love it.  Just love me is an absolute amazing track, a lot of people though say the stuff she's releasing would likely not be singles  but is this necessarily true? It's already semi leaked so they should release it. I must hear it now!  It definitely needs to be a single at some point :hype::truthtea:

Best song so far! so I AGREE! :myjam:

I think each song being released every week until the album drops are only filler songs and will not be singles.

I don't want JLM to be dropped next week because I want it to be a single :myjam:

Preferably the third single, she needs a banga as the next single and JLM is another mid tempo *** jam :hype:

20 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

That isn't true. Buzz singles are suppose to show the different tracks on the album. Any buzz single could be a single if enough ppl like it and purchase it.

I love what I hear of JLM but I feel like we need something HUGE for next single. It would be a good third single.., it the era makes it to that. 

• Super Mods

As much as I like JLM, I hope it isn't released next week. I noticed that the songs released so far (minus Make Me...) have had relatively low profile or emerging producers/writers. I feel like the songs with more well known producers/writers (DJ Mustard, Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, etc.) will be released as singles when the album is out!

I think the songs that have been released so far are trying to reel the GP back into their appreciation of Britney music, proving that she can adapt to different sounds while bringing her musical talent that she's become renowned & loved.

Regardless, all this music has slayed me so far, so I'm excited to see what comes next :queenflopga:

34 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I think each song being released every week until the album drops are only filler songs and will not be singles.

I don't want JLM to be dropped next week because I want it to be a single :myjam:

Preferably the third single, she needs a banga as the next single and JLM is another mid tempo *** jam :hype:

You are completely right but ugh I must hear this song... she does need a smasher though. Make me was different yet cool slow chart growing song and is getting more airplay now! On the radio I love make me. The next.. total smash.... then the third yes just love me  which is perfect.   I'm wondering how many singles britney will have.  Most have 4 then some sort of side track made separately from the album 

21 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

As much as I like JLM, I hope it isn't released next week. I noticed that the songs released so far (minus Make Me...) have had relatively low profile or emerging producers/writers. I feel like the songs with more well known producers/writers (DJ Mustard, Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, etc.) will be released as singles when the album is out!

I think the songs that have been released so far are trying to reel the GP back into their appreciation of Britney music, proving that she can adapt to different sounds while bringing her musical talent that she's become renowned & loved.

Regardless, all this music has slayed me so far, so I'm excited to see what comes next :queenflopga:

She should release it as the second single soon with a good video. With Make Me video fiasco they better act on it with a new release. Just Love Me sounds like a safe but different release for Britney and with the right video and promo it could be huge. It'll do the album good too. However this opinion is only based on the snippet I've heard lol

Archived