Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering why people had heard the song somehow, i had been out travelling all day and my wifi was cut off so i didn't really have time to check this site out but when i was on twitter earlier today i saw some people tweeted 'OMG CLUMSY IS SO AMAZING' and i was thinking 'what???' I didn't really think it had leaked as i saw no one say it had so...

I'll probably just wait until the song comes out tonight. I am REALLY looking forward to this one!! I am glad that Glory is going to have some uptempo songs on it, that's what Britney does best.

If Britney chooses to release anymore songs from Glory before the album is released i probs won't bother and wait till the album comes out so i don't spoil the surprise...

the chorus and bridge doesn't do it for me. It could be a potential hit, but the bridge is just a mix of different parts of the song, and the chorus is too basic electronic. But holy **** the pre-chorus! Those falsettos:tiffanycries: "Closer to you, closer to pain"

A remix could really do wonders for the song

"Just love me" is the best track though. It should've been the lead single:yaknow: But oh well, toxic wasn't a lead single

Archived