And If She Performs at the Video Music Awards

MikeMasi

10 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I can't believe some of you. In this same thread I praised her skit and all her new music, but said that the album cover and the music video isn't good, and yet I'm wrong or not "cool." 

Go ahead and praise everything she does. Being a "real" fan is having a voice and telling if for what it is. At the end of the day, I'm still supporting her. 

In fact, yesterday someone said that Britney sounds auto-tuned in Private Show. I told them that her vocals sound very raw and she's using different registers of her voice.

Lmao. :whitneyshade:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MANDIXMX said:

You are so annoying. She still enjoys her career, just because she does not act like a silly child anymore does not mean that she's not having fun. At this point in her career the only reason she's even doing what shes doing is because she wants too and enjoys it. Point blank. 

I'm glad you think I'm annoying, meanwhile a lot of members are having meltdowns on a daily basis. 

Just now, really really cool guy said:

Britney must hate us 

It has nothing to do with hating us! I guess the fact is she pushed herself too hard back then, and we saw her in a different way. 

But like some of you said, a lot of time has gone by and people change. But sometimes it's hard to accept that when you look back at some of her iconic performances and videos. I mean to me, that's who Britney was, and she was good at it!

3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

It has nothing to do with hating us! I guess the fact is she pushed herself too hard back then, and we saw her in a different way. 

But like some of you said, a lot of time has gone by and people change. But sometimes it's hard to accept that when you look back at some of her iconic performances and videos. I mean to me, that's who Britney was, and she was good at it!

This happened less than 3 months ago.....stop being so negative 

Britney-Spears.jpg

20 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I do, actually. 

Grow up. I'm allowed to voice my opinion. 

Something tells me you've seen an "iconic" video which will apparently never see the light. And I think there's dancing in that video. It was filmed recently so what makes you think she can't dance like that on the VMA stage? :beynah:

It's no secret to anyone that Britney's personality changed after the breakdown and she isn't as happy-go-lucky as she used to be. Did you only come to that conclusion by watching the second video? She actually looks quite happy in the video and that's the happiest we can see Britney be in 2016. What are you upset about? Does she look much happier in the scrapped video, anyways? :beynah:

Everyone is lowering their expectations and getting disappointed this era, but you're voicing your overly negative opinion (which stems from comparing 2016ney to 2002ney) by making threads and this is why you're getting some backlash.

But anyways, I'm getting used to this awesome Beyoncé gif thanks to you. :yesokay:

3 minutes ago, button said:

Something tells me you've seen an "iconic" video which will apparently never see the light. And I think there's dancing in that video. It was filmed recently so what makes you think she can't dance like that on the VMA stage? :beynah:

It's no secret to anyone that Britney's personality changed after the breakdown and she isn't as happy-go-lucky as she used to be. Did you only come to that conclusion by watching the second video? She actually looks quite happy in the video and that's the happiest we can see Britney be in 2016. What are you upset about? Does she look much happier in the scrapped video, anyways? :beynah:

Everyone is lowering their expectations and getting disappointed this era, but you're voicing your overly negative opinion (which stems from comparing 2016ney to 2002ney) by making threads and this is why you're getting some backlash.

But anyways, I'm getting used to this awesome Beyoncé gif thanks to you. :yesokay:

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

Your negativity  :whitneyshade:

Whatever. Apparently people can't compare things or just express how they feel. I didn't attack Britney or any members on here, but people want to tell me I'm banned. 

10 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Whatever. Apparently people can't compare things or just express how they feel. I didn't attack Britney or any members on here, but people want to tell me I'm banned. 

I'm sure everyone makes these comparisons you do in their head but we don't dwell over it because we know that she can't be like she was in the early 2000s anymore. Primeney was a once in 100 years phenomenon and the breakdown stole her from us. :crying1:

But she's still that sweet girl and that's what matters. Just add some shyness.

Anyways I think she'll rock the VMA so don't worry. Sit back and keep Make Me on power rotation. :excuseme:

If she performs, that is. :zoomzoom:

Archived