The Truth!

youknow

Industry is affected by teenagers demand and at the present time their demand has became sick and artless. So many artists is going wherever the industry asks them to. That's why (sometimes) we get some unfamiliar songs or whatever from britney or any other artist we like just to go with the flow. (selling is the most important thing to companies you know) :whitneyshade:

What i'm here to say is to stop complaining about anything and wait. Let's be more positive because britney is working hard to give her best to us. At least show some courage and be a part of the power that makes her stronger.:thirsty:

In addition, we have Glory coming in two weeks so be more optimistic :kisses2all:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Da Fr3ak said:

What we need is those stupid cute youtubers these annoying tweens watch to mention the song and play it or some ****. 

Let's spam the youtube comments like those annoying twnty one pilots/melanie stans do. :rihcackle:

Don't wanna give them views but I'll spam the **** out of it to show them how annoying they can be 

46 minutes ago, youknow said:

Industry is affected by teenagers demand and at the present time their demand has became sick and artless. So many artists is going wherever the industry asks them to. That's why (sometimes) we get some unfamiliar songs or whatever from britney or any other artist we like just to go with the flow. (selling is the most important thing to companies you know) :whitneyshade:

What i'm here to say is to stop complaining about anything and wait. Let's be more positive because britney is working hard to give her best to us. At least show some courage and be a part of the power that makes her stronger.:thirsty:

In addition, we have Glory coming in two weeks so be more optimistic :kisses2all:

Thank you!! Stop complaining and be positive about the one woman we adore!!! ❤️

The thing is, if that's the case (which I agree) then simply Britney doesn't have a chance with today's teenagers. The last thing they demand is Britney Spears music. So then why even pretend that she's gonna compete with today's artists, or why wait so much to release something (I mean, if she was really working and taking her time to do something good, ok, but if the song was ready since months ago, she should've released it months ago).

I just think at this point of her career, anything that she does is gonna be appreciated only by her fans. She doesn't need teenager's recognition, she should just do her thing and her team shouldn't even worry about if it fits today's trends, both musically or promo-wise. People have been thinking she's retired the last few years, and yet her show in Vegas, which is her/their only priority has been doing great, so... britney_spears___sorry_crossroads_by_pok I know she's still a business, a brand, but I also think she's found some sort of stability, and she'll keep selling to the audience she already has, and I don't think she should try that hard to convince newer generations to like her music. If that happened, that'd be great, but it shouldn't be the main focus.

9 hours ago, Pokémon Spears said:

The thing is, if that's the case (which I agree) then simply Britney doesn't have a chance with today's teenagers. The last thing they demand is Britney Spears music. So then why even pretend that she's gonna compete with today's artists, or why wait so much to release something (I mean, if she was really working and taking her time to do something good, ok, but if the song was ready since months ago, she should've released it months ago).

I just think at this point of her career, anything that she does is gonna be appreciated only be her fans. She doesn't need teenager's recognition, she should just do her thing and her team shouldn't even worry about if it fits today's trends, both musically or promo-wise. People have been thinking she's retired the last few years, and yet her show in Vegas, which is her/their only priority has been doing great, so... britney_spears___sorry_crossroads_by_pok I know she's still a business, a brand, but I also think she's found some sort of stability, and she'll keep selling to the audience she already has, and I don't think she should try that hard to convince newer generations to like her music. If that happened, that'd be great, but it shouldn't be the main focus.

I agree, but don't worry Britney is gonna slay them all bringing GLORY! :BBMAney:

9 hours ago, Da Fr3ak said:

What we need is those stupid cute youtubers these annoying tweens watch to mention the song and play it or some ****. 

Let's spam the youtube comments like those annoying twnty one pilots/melanie stans do. :rihcackle:

that is what they r good at :uknowit:

Archived