Where's the promo? My promo plan

onyx09

Were two weeks away from release day. I need the entire world to know Britney Living Legend Spears is releasing the only album they need purchase on August 26 titled Glory. I think her team should partner with a big network like ABC and have like a Britney week the week of the album release or the week before. Where a diff Interview or special airs each day.

1. Monday- Barbara Walters interview pt.1 about the single life, motherhood, rumors/gossip
  2. Tuesday-Barbara Walters interview pt. 2 about the mm video reshoot/petition, creative process for new album, preview of a few songs and their inspirations
  3. Wednesday- Jimmy Kimmel sit down about new album; announcement of Piece of Me special with a few clips
  4. Thursday - Hour Long primetime Piece of Me special airs with bits of behind the scenes footage and the best performances from the show; ad plays promoting the release date of the full Piece of Me show on DVD/Bluray
  5. Friday - GMA interview and Concert featuring Make Me, Private Show, Clumsy, and Baby One More Time
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

In The Zone era says hi. Barbara is gonna ask her hard hitting questions everyone is scared to ask and result in controversy/headlines = media coverage, #1 debut :drinky:

I don't think barbra has that power anymore.. oprah maybe but.. :dontlike:

Just now, supbrit said:

Sounds like something Larry would scrap :drinky:

Something he would scrap after it was already filmed and Barbara gets Britney answer something juicy like the real reason for Make Me reshoot. The exhale meltdowns would be Gloryius :scalped:

Archived