I'm here for B's **** chill slow jams but she needs to be featured on banger a la Riri & Calvin

grevan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

Plz no Calvin Harris. All his songs sound so similar and EDM bores me to death nowadays. 

Britney could add something unique to it, don't you think? Her voice is definitely different from what dominated most mainstream EDM these days.

3 minutes ago, srestr said:

Britney could add something unique to it, don't you think? Her voice is definitely different from what dominated most mainstream EDM these days.

True. And TBH I eat up anything Britney releases so I'm sure I'd love it but yeah. I prefer pure pop a la womanizer, circus, IUSA, etc rather than edm. I honestly miss those type of pop perfection songs from Brit. 

41 minutes ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

Plz no Calvin Harris. All his songs sound so similar and EDM bores me to death nowadays. 

But they mostly sound similar because the featuring singers doesn't have a different voice, they don't bring something unique, Britney voice is easily known and her pitch is unique. If done right, she could make a basic edm song sound amazing, unlike others singers who voices are faded in the instrumental.

tumblr_o9uewiMMiA1r89n7lo1_250.gif

3 hours ago, camerasareflashin' said:

DO YOU WANT BRITNEY JEAN 2.0? 

I dont want another million billion no, nor do I want the banger on her album.. but a lot of feedback I have heard from non-fans (including a couple radio DJs I have spoken to on Twitter) was that everyone was expecting a banger out of her and that Make Me is kind of boring (NOT MY OPINION AT ALL). 

She needs a bonafide club jam.. with no talk-singing, no British accents, no overly robotized voice. Just her signature style with some EDM beats. Its whats in.

Archived