I hope we see some darkney this era

Iexpectyouto

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Glu3d said:

What do you mean by "darker stuffs"? In her music? Her behavior?

It's kindve hard to explain. A dark album to me would be BO and some songs on Circus. The Circus tour was quite dark, but FFT wasn't. 

A prime example of darkney would be the Sweet Dreams interlude or the HIAM video 

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I said this in another thread, but..

If the song 'Trick r Treat' is real, it better be a single for the fall, with a dark/scary music video based on a horror movie (Halloween, preferably).  How awesome would that be??

Thriller 2.0 :mjpopcorn:

Darkney was flushed down the toilets with the Make Me... original video. :kidcries:

13 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I love it when she does darker stuff. We haven't really had much since the circus era. It probably won't happen given the music but I can dream 

7 minutes ago, Glu3d said:

I see what you mean but it's hard for me to explain it as well.

A dark atmosphere, strange and disturbing things...

This was the Make Me... original video. :tbh:

7 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

If the song 'Trick r Treat' is real, it better be a single for the fall, with a dark/scary music video based on a horror movie (Halloween, preferably).  How awesome would that be??

Too predictable in my opinion. I would love darker image and music, but I guess we'll have to wait and see... So far I think we can say bye to darker image cause of the MM video and album cover. :sickofu:

1 minute ago, Glu3d said:

Oh come on, too much meltdown for nothing.

We'll have amazing new music videos in the future... Or not... :madonna:

The music may be good. But when I see the new Make Me..., I can tell you Darkney has been replaced by Giggleney. 

tumblr_obgkucEVWp1rdutw3o1_400.gif

13 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Halloween themed MV would be so cool :tiffhair: 

Guest Lord Bills
1 minute ago, If U Seek Me said:

The music may be good. But when I see the new Make Me..., I can tell you Darkney has been replaced by Giggleney. 

darkney it's here to stay and kill some pretty girls

Archived