Britney needs to stop with the sponsors in her music videos

Guest willysilva

I have a question: How does it work? Does she get payed by how many seconds/times she shows the product? I ask this because she put the eos thing so many times in the video, why so many times? And she should stick with makeup, jewelry because gym ads are way too random unless the song is about fitness lol

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Rich Beach said:

There is no need to stop all that sponsor-thing as long as the video content is good imo. But i think they should stick with 2-3 ads, one of which will be Britney`s perfume :bey:

Just noticed that Make Me...  is not even showing her latest perfume. :umomg:

35 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

I have a question: How does it work? Does she get payed by how many seconds/times she shows the product? I ask this because she put the eos thing so many times in the video, why so many times? And she should stick with makeup, jewelry because gym ads are way too random unless the song is about fitness lol

The sponsors invest money in the video and in payment the artist has to show the label a few seconds of the product/service. So instead of the artist show the label all in one time, they divide the ad throughout the video. In this case EOS probably was the biggest sponsor and had the right to most seconds in the video. Got it?

I think RCA don't invest that much on Britney that's why she had to look for sponsorship to her videos or she'd have cheap videos and y'all would be complaining anyway.

Just the fact that during one of my favorite lines from the song "No shame in the game just cut the **** be honest" there is an ad for Orangetheory really pisses me off. :mhm: The product placement is so cringe-worthy and embarrassing :NYheadache:

Team B has been OVER using sponsors since Hold It Against Me & I'm over of it. Britney is an icon, not a d-list singer :ririshade1:

Guest willysilva
2 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

because its HER product and it fits perfectly with the whole concept 

her perfumes product placement were always on point and britney looks gorgeous in all the scenes 

and the earrings?

britney-spears-and-bulgari-gallery.png?1

I agree. What other legends use it so heavily?

Like come on, it's every single video and it's so tacky and corporate. 

44 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

I'm trying to figure who's bright idea it was for Britney to put on the Eos twice. Especially right after she had *** with that random guy. Like what a way to end a music video.... :xcuseme:

I know, it's cringeworthy.

I blame the conservatorship. Sorry, but so many of the things that fans are complaining about can be traced back to that.

Her entire brand has been affected by how frugal and uptight Jamie and the lawyers are. It's sad. :crying1:

23 minutes ago, willysilva said:

:uknowit:

britney-spears-hold-it-against-me-2.gif

OMG! I honestly never noticed that before!

That is product placement that is well done.

2 hours ago, Archie said:

I think RCA don't invest that much on Britney that's why she had to look for sponsorship to her videos or she'd have cheap videos and y'all would be complaining anyway.

That's a great point.

The less relevant she becomes with her music, the more she has to use sponsors to pay for her videos. The FF and BJ eras really hurt her. :eheeek:

Guest willysilva
12 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I blame the conservatorship. Sorry, but so many of the things that fans are complaining about can be traced back to that.

Her entire brand has been affected by how frugal and uptight Jamie and the lawyers are. It's sad. :crying1:

OMG! I honestly never noticed that before!

That is product placement that is well done.

the plenty of fish part though :rip:

Archived