In The Zone was so special...

Freakshow__

Between BOMT and BRITNEY we have nonstop new Britney music. These first three eras were amazing and unforgettable. Each one was better than previous one. With BRITNEY I spent all of my late 2001 and 2002 listening to That's Where You Take Me, Let Me Be and When I Found You at my grandmas. It was the best feeling in the world. 

It was 2003 and I missed Britney so much. She was everywhere in the news and magazines. But music wise the wait was too much to handle. I was having fun listening to Avril, Christina and Beyonce but no one could replace Brit.

Then there was the Vma's, the new "Get In The Zone" album on the news, NFL, MATM, interviews and lots of promo... It was like heaven. 

Nov 18th 2003 and I got ITZ. I remember the first I heard each track. I couldn't believe how good it was. So ahead of its time. I was just 14 years old but I was blown away. 

Ahhh memories... 

I'm listening to ITZ and suddenly I got this flashback... Each era is unique but I gotta say that one was ******* special. 

:omgawd::Blaughing::jumpney::oknoLOL::thirsty:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Lobo1205 said:

I love Blackout, but ITZ was such a big leap from her previous albums and you can just tell she was really invested in her work, I absolutely love it and it's my number 1. I'm expecting the same from "Glory"

Hey I see this is your first post. Welcome :kisses2all:

I'm pretty sure GLORY is gonna be amazing :yay:

31 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

IA completely

the first three eras were fun(well from what I can remember) but then toxic came out and I completely fell for it. And the whole album was very exciting to listen to because it was like very taboo for me to listen to it bc of how mature the album's lyrics were (I was 5 at the time lol) 

Awww i Love how show taught us about *** and we became the flawless hoes we are :gimmemoar:

17 minutes ago, clueless said:

I love in the zone and i still remember when I buyed the album, and listened track by track! i was the most happy girl in the world! SO SPECIAL! when you had to buy the album, no leaks, no nothing! i miss those times! 

ohh and btw you are so CUTE!  :cigney:

IKR i miss these days... 

Thank u :hugs:

14 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

It's been 13 years and you have just realized about it? :juggingu: 

and yeah, it was great to see bricni everywhere but then 2004 came on and everytime I mentioned I was a brenda stan I had to start defending her from haters and, well...

...it hasnt changed that much ever since :sickofu:

I'm just feeling a little nostalgic. 

I I know exactly what you mean. Since 2002 I've been kicking haters *****. 

Archived