Ariallah

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Britney
2. Demi
3. Christina
4. Hilary Duff

Demi used to be my favourite in 2011-2012, I remember excitement when she released Unbroken :makeitrain: I don't like her now as much as i used to but I still listen to her music occasionally. Lately I also discovered Hilary Duff's music and I love it tbh :)

8 hours ago, Miss Cootie said:

Who the f is Amaryllis good sis

Shouldn't Brit be your fave. Like Aaliyah is dead, so how can she be ur fave?

So when Britney passes(hopefully not for many years) someone will just take her spot? That doesn't change the music, memories, or impact it made and will always have on a fan 

I don't have a ranking, my #1 is Brit of course and then there's a lot of different artist I adore like...

Kelly Clarkson

Anastacia

Madonna

MJ

JLo

Linkin Park

Hilary Duff

P!nk

Avril

Amaral

Queen

Nelly Furtado

Bon Jovi

JoJo

Green Day

Joss Stone

Aerosmith

and 28323147893 more

Guest Halaut7

Yes... Everyday I listen to blackout, and if I'm feeling frisky I might even dabble into recreating her slave preformance while my dog watches:chershade:

I like loads of music both mainstream and less mainstream and some 80s music, but in terms of main popstars/groups it would look something like this: 

Britney

Katy Perry

Lady Gaga

Lana Del Rey

Fifth Harmony (if I can include groups)

Little Mix

Kylie

Rihanna

Madonna (like her music but not her as a person)

Janet (started listening to more of her songs recently and what I've heard I've liked, but I have yet to buy an album of hers)

And many more...

7 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I like loads of music both mainstream and less mainstream and some 80s music, but in terms of main popstars/groups it would look something like this: 

Britney

Katy Perry

Lady Gaga

Lana Del Rey

Fifth Harmony (if I can include groups)

Little Mix

Kylie

Rihanna

Madonna (like her music but not her as a person)

Janet (started listening to more of her songs recently and what I've heard I've liked, but I have yet to buy an album of hers)

And many more...

Me 2 I started listening to old stuff when her album came out in October and her old stuff is really good

Yup she's been my #1 fav since 1998 when I was 7 years old. I'm 25 now and she still my favorite. I probably don't agree with some of the **** that happens but Britney has been their my whole life music wise and has gotten me through a lot. TBH Britney gave me confidence and she will forever hold that #1 spot in my heart. I don't really stan for nobody else my top 3 artist really are Britney, Troye Sivan and Drake. But I don't go on forums or things like that to check for them like I do for the Queen so yea. :cooltshirt:

Archived