is Britney your #1 fave

Ariallah

Shes not for me :NYschool:

You see.. 

My fave list is sth like this. And yes I have favorites. And I hope I dont end up as those moms who has favorite kids. Thatd why Imma only have 1 child. Anyways

1. Aaliyah

2. Britney Spears

3. Beyoncé/Destiny's Child 

So lemme know private audience. :NYschool:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is my #1 and the only one I'm really interested about to know her latest news, music, rumors etc. etc.

I like a lot of others (mainly for their music) and nowadays I mostly like to listen to Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Rihanna. I also LOVE the Pussycat Dolls, if they were still together they would be my 2nd fave. 

23 minutes ago, mauureee said:

1 - Myah Marie

2 - Britney

Honestly I totally get this order. Britney Spears has not been putting any music since 2011 and completely forgot her fans. Meanwhile, Myah Marie is the IT girl of the moment and had a very successful breakthrough era, Myah Jean just recently. I guess people like you started stanning for her and fell in love with her upon listening to her smash lead Alien. :orly: 

But you kinda disappoint me for dumping talent and stanning success. Worship that Myah Jean Gold plaque I guess. :cooltshirt:

OT: No Britney is my #1 and only fave. :kisses2all:

Britney will be always my number #1. It's not always because I'm a fan of her music, it feels like an old relationship I can't let go of. There's so much history.

My second favorite is Rihanna. Anti made me fan, and all songs on that album are dripping with memories, I can't never forget that album and its songs anymore. Till Anti, I only wanted to see Britney live, but now I wish to see Rihanna too. 

yas

1. Britney

2. Lana Del Rey (she used to be first in 2014-2015, but then she released Flopmoon + I've started listening to Britney more)

3. Madonna (became a fan recently)

4. Christina Aguilera (became a fan recently as well)

5. Adele (used to be first in 2011-2014, but now I'm kinda tired of her)

She's my #1 because she's the only one I've been following closely.

But in terms of pop stars I love Madonna, Janet, Gaga, Beyonce, Shakira, Kylie, Celine, Whitney, MJ, Rihanna, Aaliyah too.

But Britney is the only I know most of the unreleased and all released songs, know most of her performances, heard all albums and all songs, watched all music videos.

Archived