How will you listen to the new album?

Passengerney

Will you hear it from start to finish without skipping the ones that will be released already when it comes out or will you hear the ones you're interested first? For me there's nothing more exciting than hearing it from start to finish without skipping, make me and pv will be my hype break before I hear the others.

I can't wait to hear those 17 glorious tracks from start to finish!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna go in my room, shut the door, get my nice headphones, turn the lights off, and listen to Glory from start to finish. At the end I will take off my headphones, exposing my newly blessed ears. I will then carefully stack my In the Zone, Blackout, and Glory albums, completing the Holy Trinity. Godney will materialize in front of me, softly placing her right index finger on my forehead. From the moment she touches me, I will be forever at her mercy, choosing to live out the remainder of my days serving our one and only savior,  Britney Jean Spears. That is how I will listen to Glory.

Well, I work that day :( so I'll start it on my way there, finish it on my way home, and then lock myself in my room and listen to it on repeat all night and probably the rest of the weekend.  :werk: :TOMH: And I'll definitely include the songs we've already heard to get the full experience.  

Archived